• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm clicking back and forth between here, facebook, and a discord chat hoping someone engages with me because I'm bored/anxious af :facepalm:
Me and Gator are in the Slack complaining about Zoltars lol

How do you add them to an include list on MTS?

Is it just me, or is it super SLOOOOOOW today?
On Hitfinder, you click on the button at the top that says "Include List" and add this I:eek: A3HLF55H6JSTI0 then whenever it pops up it will yell at you HIT FOUND AMAZON REQUESTER INC or whatever you name it. You can also set it up to send you a pushbullet alert if you use Pushbullet.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reading fitbit forum about all these issues. I might buy a stainless steel band if cleaning it doesn't help.
Alot of people also said to wear it on your opposite wrist at night. I can do that too.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
UserTesting took about 2.5 days for me. I got approved Sunday but haven't done any tests. I'm too sketched to put the app on my phone because they aren't approved through the app store, so I've been doing screeners on my computer.

Reactions: jan

GemStone

Contributor
Reaction score
I AM JEALOUS! Ikea is my literal favorite store ever. I can wander that place forever. Yesterday I did a survey that informed me my Ikea form is a Kivik couch.

Do you use MTS or anything? I keep A9's on my include list so I get notified when they come up, then I just open up the tab and work on them. They're not a thing you need to PANDA or anything like that. They haven't been posting too often, either.
Do you set this up (include list) in MTS Hit Catcher or Hit Finder?

Katia2019

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jiayi Bao for work related to 3JMQI2OLFZ5KSI12E0PEFA80ARKDNU.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
This is the payment for completing the follow-up survey for the image-counting job.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I actually missed counting the circles last night, it felt like something is missing.. I am glad to be done with it though.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not spring it's still snowing everywhere.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do you set this up (include list) in MTS Hit Catcher or Hit Finder?
in Hitfinder! Sorry, I should've been more specific. I only just started using the Pushbullet notifications, though. They're both super helpful and really annoying.

Reactions: GemStone

AlienEmpress

Reaction score
I just realized PC doesn't have pantha anymore. i should pay more attention to these things hahaha

Reactions: jan

Maeghan111

Reaction score
Morning yall. Used some of my mTurk earnings to buy a chromebook for turking. Super stoked to not be stuck in my husbands office and being able to do it in the kitchen/livingroom while the babies awake. Setting up my scripts while we eat breakfast!

Status
Not open for further replies.