Don't Mind The Salt!
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: ChicksDigMyACOG

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
you can freeze some of that stuff. i saw one youtuber where he made a big ol' batch of guacamole and packed half of his freezer with guacamole.
lmao holy guacamole :p
Yeah there's definitely ways to make things even easier for sure. Sometimes eating a lot and often feels like a chore :p When food becomes work
feelsbadman

Reaction score
Serious question...

Had a minor scratching sensation in the car this morning, turns out there was an almost entirely unbroken Doritos chip lodged in my underwear. No clue how or why it got there, but now that I'm at work just not sure what to do. Just toss it? There's some chick across the room from me that likes to keep tabs on anything and everything, so I'm not sure I can just grab it and go.

Technically it's currently sitting in the upper deck near the elastic, might still be snackable, later if I don't skoosh around in my chair too much or have to go re-plug some MBA's mouse back in to their USB port and then log 'hardware issue' for my time.

What do U guys think (the chip situation, not the sad state of our educational system).

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don't know what those are, but I need to make them right now
They are the best! Easy to make and you can add a bunch of diff stuff to them as well. And they store nicely in the fridge for a few days :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsAmyTee

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They the best! Easy to make and you can add a bunch of diff stuff to them as well. And they store nicely in the fridge for a few days :D

THANK YOU!

...all this intermittent fasting talk has me ready for second breakfast :)

Reactions: SweetiePuff

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Serious question...

Had a minor scratching sensation in the car this morning, turns out there was an almost entirely unbroken Doritos chip lodged in my underwear. No clue how or why it got there, but now that I'm at work just not sure what to do. Just toss it? There's some chick across the room from me that likes to keep tabs on anything and everything, so I'm not sure I can just grab it and go.

Technically it's currently sitting in the upper deck near the elastic, might still be snackable, later if I don't skoosh around in my chair too much or have to go re-plug some MBA's mouse back in to their USB port and then log 'hardware issue' for my time.

What do U guys think (the chip situation, not the sad state of our educational system).
Ummm ... go to the bathroom? I presume there's a garbage in there or just flush it.

Turkster

Reaction score
Title: Survey about different media channels (smartphone and smart TV needed!). | PANDA
Requester: Michael Schiessl [A3NAF42ZXZMZ0P] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 3.40] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Please start the survey with your smartphone and answer all question honestly.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $10.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7
Do not do this! Avoid!!!!!!! They stole an hour of my time.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Serious question...

mtdub1

Reaction score
My husband is doing this now! He's lost like 10lbs in a couple weeks. He just eats once a day at dinner. I would totally die if I tried to do that :burrito::cupcake::pizza::quiche::stew::spaghetti:
I have been on a diet like this on and off for about 2 years and it works really well, it's tough in the beginning but after about a week my body got used to it and I didn't experience any hunger whatsoever. I think there's a few different names for this diet but the one I'm on is called the warrior diet . I do cardio 4 days a week and lift weights 3 days a week and i normally eat once at night right after lifting weights. The good thing about this diet is you can eat pretty much anything you want (not recommended) and still lose weight, It's a lot easier for me to stick to also knowing everyday that all I have to do is hold on to later on in the day and I can eat just about whatever I want within reason.

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personal features and memories of personal lived events(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sinué Salgado [A3OKC5SI2SMS8S] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.58] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.60] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 83] [ToS: 0]
Description:
The aim of this study is to investigate what we call personal memories or autobiographical memory and how people remember them according to their personal features or particularities.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, US; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; b9107c51 has not been granted; Exc: [34781-34192] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Serious question...

This is the best thing I've read all day.

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Individual judgment survey | PANDA
Requester: Aradhna Krishna [A27A466HD269LN] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Answer a few questions and earn 40 cents
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 11
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

Status
Not open for further replies.