Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Serious question...

Had a minor scratching sensation in the car this morning, turns out there was an almost entirely unbroken Doritos chip lodged in my underwear. No clue how or why it got there, but now that I'm at work just not sure what to do. Just toss it? There's some chick across the room from me that likes to keep tabs on anything and everything, so I'm not sure I can just grab it and go.

Technically it's currently sitting in the upper deck near the elastic, might still be snackable, later if I don't skoosh around in my chair too much or have to go re-plug some MBA's mouse back in to their USB port and then log 'hardware issue' for my time.

What do U guys think (the chip situation, not the sad state of our educational system).
woh i didn't think i was going to have to do some high level thinking this morning otherwise i'd have had coffee. Personally i'd just go to the bathroom, but if you want to get creative you might want to short out the usb port to create a small controlled fire to set off the alarms. Then use the distraction to get the dorito out of your pants and go place it on that chick's desk. If she eats it after the situation is handled she deserved it for being a nosey nancy.
Actually don't do any of this, but thanks for reading. Tbh i'm more amazed that thing stayed intact all this time. That's a badass chip and should be put on ebay with the story

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I miss food, I love food and nothing tastes good anymore. The son brought me 4 cinnabons (I ate 1) other son brought me a bag of cadbury eggs (ate none) appetite is gone and already down almost 15 pounds since the 14th BUT pizza tonight so maybe that will taste good.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
$52 HIT coming back if anyone wants to fire up a Panda....did the versions that pays less of course....

Reactions: nopoopwarez

charlie

Reaction score
$52 HIT coming back if anyone wants to fire up a Panda....did the versions that pays less of course....
cool. i just fired up the panda a few minutes ago. maybe i'll catch it today.

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
Do we have a birder in the forum? Otherwise, why is this thread called "flying titmouse Friday?"

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Persuasion Study (bonus available)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Research Group [A2S2MAHER3SV7] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.80] [Fair: 4.69] [Comm: 4.52] [Fast: 4.70] [Reviews: 128] [ToS: 2]
Description:
In this study, we will simulate a job application process.
Time: 50 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1091272-33924] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
I miss food, I love food and nothing tastes good anymore. The son brought me 4 cinnabons (I ate 1) other son brought me a bag of cadbury eggs (ate none) appetite is gone and already down almost 15 pounds since the 14th BUT pizza tonight so maybe that will taste good.
That's pretty normal. My step-pop had the same thing and his sense of taste came back within 6mos. Just hang in there. Better days ahead!

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When you feel up to it I'll share my carrot cake with you

(hope the pizza tastes amazing <3)

Reactions: Liz
Status
Not open for further replies.