02/24 - Flying Titmouse Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm usually like the local drug dealer when it comes to gettin people hooked on things i like. I got about 4 people on intermittent fasting after telling them i lost 3 belt sizes. i wake up about 5pm, first meal is at 12am and last meal is about 4 - 5am.
I think above all its the easyness factor of it as long as you take advantage of the sleep cycle. You can have a really nice diet and set plan that's even more efficient than IF, but for most people its hard to stick to.

Xandro

Reaction score
yeah a lot of people think it'll screw up the metabolism and end up burning muscle instead but nah your body will go for the fat reserves first its easier. Another reason why i like it when i break my fast with a protein shake that insulin spike is really good for sending nutrients straight to the muscle. Its going to happen to anyway in the morning if you're not fasting just 'cause of the heightened cortisol levels in the morning so I might as well take advantage of it
i actually have more clarity as well. back in the day of eating every few hours was just exhausting to do and prep.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Title: Find associated product information for a given barcode value | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Visual Search [A2QXTI4H4W71Q4] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.12] [Fair: 4.62] [Comm: 1.75] [Fast: 3.59] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Find associated product information for a given barcode value and provide product title and source url where the information was found
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 6285
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AK, US-AZ, US-CA, US-CT, US-DC, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-MT, US-NC, US-ND, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-OR, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV; Masters has been granted; Location is US;
What do you list for clothing on the options, I don't see anything even close to a clothing option.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
i actually have more clarity as well. back in the day of eating every few hours was just exhausting to do and prep.
yeah that's true. I try to prep for several days in advance, but work / life always seems to get in the way. I love working out and exercise in general. Many of my hobbies involve some form of exercise, but diet is a tough one for me.

I notice the higher energy level too

Last edited:

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Where are the Z's?? I'm home today. Haven't been able to do any all week. At least I can do the bar codes.

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Only native speakers of American English, make 10 recordings of yourself saying short phrases.(20170223_en_US) | PANDA
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.63] [Fair: 4.92] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 4.49] [Reviews: 87] [ToS: 5]
Description:
Please answer a few demographic questions, then record yourself saying short phrases.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

HIT posted from Mturk Suite v1.11.7
man i need coffee.. i totally misread that. Thought it said:
Only native speakers of American English, make 10 recordings of yourself saying PANDA

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
PROLIFIC STUDY
Title:
Do you have a multilingual mind?
Hosted by : PRIM Potsdam
Reward : £ 5.00
Avg. Reward Per Hour : £6.67/hr
Available Places : 2/10
Maximum Allowed Time : 90mins
Avg. Completion Time : 45mins

Must know Spanish AND German.

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in short studies relating to emotions and emotional behavior. | PANDA
Requester: Ilya A Lyashevsky [A9O9MIXPPYYWI] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Description:
You will answer some questions on your perceptions of yourself and others, you will also be provided information about emotions, and asked to rate characters' reactions in scenarios.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.25
Qualifications: US High School Graduate is 1; Age - 18 - 25 is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.11.7

Reactions: themildone

Xandro

Reaction score
yeah that's true. I try to prep for several days in advance, but work / life always seems to get in the way. I love working out and exercise in general. Many of my hobbies involve some form of exercise, but diet is a tough one for me.

I notice the higher energy level too
you can freeze some of that stuff. i saw one youtuber where he made a big ol' batch of guacamole and packed half of his freezer with guacamole.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Where are the Z's?? I'm home today. Haven't been able to do any all week. At least I can do the bar codes.
You really should be doing barcodes. masters make triple zoltar money in less time on those. Unless you're region locked

Reactions: blackpupjean

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.