02/21 - Tomato Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I hope you have a much better day today.

If you liked the Alexandria's you might want to email them again about the block. They told me they might drop another batch today.
GOOD MORNING

Aww man, I'm sorry. Email them again! Harass her!
I think I will! I'm going to give it little bit though so I'm not the first email of the day....I don't want to look like a stalker or anything. Right GTR @GTR?

GTR

Reaction score
I think I will! I'm going to give it little bit though so I'm not the first email of the day....I don't want to look like a stalker or anything. Right GTR @GTR?
:eyes::moviecamera::unsure::cautious:

Reactions: LucyO

Dragonfly

Reaction score
ok. found it. nothing that allows me to contact requester from that screen. So it's good for info on my returned hits but not good for actions.

occurred to me I should go about 3 days back and contact the requester from there, despite the HIT code being wrong since it was one I was able to work and submit.
TurkerView has a contact requester link. That is what I use.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since it's a slow morning I have an interesting question.

Friend of mine told me he is done with gaming. I was like wow after like 35 years you're done? And he proceeded to tell me modern gaming is shit. He is like all these games are sci fi which I don't like, I don't like these super slow games that take forever either. But then he tells me old games have bad graphics...

Do you think it's possible to just get old and not like gaming anymore or is modern gaming actually kinda shitty? I never really thought that but I still enjoy gaming.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is modern gaming actually kinda shitty
it is honestly.

play anthem for 10 hours and ask yourselves wtf bioware has been doing for the last 6 years.

nobody cares anymore because whales pay for anything and everything.

GTR

Reaction score
Morning, folks. I've got an interview in about an hour, but I'm not entirely sure I want the job to begin with. It'll be good practice regardless, I suppose.
when the interviewer asks where you see yourself in five years, say "Alive" but don't say "In your chair" that usually does not work
also if there is a picture of his wife or daughter don't say "She's hot, is she available?" this is assuming the interviewer is a man, if it's a woman then just use the reverse.

If they offer you a cigarette or candy or drugs just say "No thanks, I had some on the way here"
and make sure your fly is zipped, i can't tell you how many interviews i went on and my fly was unzipped.

good luck

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it is honestly.

play anthem for 10 hours and ask yourselves wtf bioware has been doing for the last 6 years.

nobody cares anymore because whales pay for anything and everything.
Ok I won't play that game, while I don't think modern gaming is shitty you do have to be aware of what certain companies are doing. EA is very much into the "lets make a game that is online multiplayer so we can microtransaction the fuck out of everyone" I've moved on from buying anything EA even Madden because their business model is basically release the same games over and over, turn everything into online battle royal microtransaction fest.

I've had enough of battle royal, fortnight, anthem etc etc etc....the fact that, that is what everyone plays is on them, I don't buy those games cause I've had enough of it.

Reactions: Despairagus

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score

Friend of mine told me he is done with gaming. I was like wow after like 35 years you're done? And he proceeded to tell me modern gaming is shit. He is like all these games are sci fi which I don't like, I don't like these super slow games that take forever either. But then he tells me old games have bad graphics...

Do you think it's possible to just get old and not like gaming anymore or is modern gaming actually kinda shitty? I never really thought that but I still enjoy gaming.
I don't know if it's just me personally that has changed, but I get bored with games a LOT faster than I used to. I don't know if that has to do with the quality of games or if, again, it's just me that's changed. Every once and a while I'll get nostalgic and play some older games that I used to love SO much, and I'm like ehhhh these kind of suck and are boring now and I get sad because I wanted that same feeling I used to have. Only one I still love playing through is Warcraft 3. The only modern game I don't get tired of nowadays is League of Legends, but I guess it constantly changes so maybe that's why.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kenan Kalaci "make a decision" or whatever it called broke my brain.

No, I think he's just not looking in the right places. I get crazy tired of games and look for neater stuff. There are SO MANY Indi developers out there making all kinds of stuff. Maybe he's just bad and needs to git good.

Reactions: LucyO

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Lmao this survey expects me to turn my cell phone off, stop any music and close all other browser windows just for a measly 75 cents for a 10 minute task, your already underpaying me, why would you expect me to do this crap for you HIT. SMH

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i havent played a video game in several yrs
:unsure: maybe once i get a console again

i don’t really computer game

Status
Not open for further replies.