02/21 - Tomato Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
We did this at one point...our daughter basically went weeks without eating anywhere but school, yes she is picky and that stubborn. Our son will eat anything so it wasn't an issue for him most of the time...Then it turned into dinner becoming this production because after he watches her refuse to eat he wants to be difficult too...so much so they were telling people we were starving them and then they would tell us we were depriving our children and making them malnurished.

It was ridiculous how many people think you should just feed your kids whatever they want cause kids.
Yeah, I would just make sure to fix enough so they could have some and if they don't want to eat it, then don't make them, they are too old to force. If they get hungry enough they'll eat. When we first stopped buying cereal and sodas, my sister said, "What will they eat for breakfast, or drink." I was like, they can have oatmeal or eggs and there is a wonderful thing called water....I think it's new...

GTR

Reaction score
:coffeepc: On this day in 1878 the world's first telephone book was issued in New Haven, Connecticut;
it consisted of a single piece of cardboard and comprised 50 phone numbers.
yep, you were number 1 and i was number 2
ah the good ol' daze

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All the time. My biggest complaint though is that my oldest (15 soon) will lie to my face about it.
All kids do that I think, my biggest issue is how they can't throw the trash away.
Yeah, I would just make sure to fix enough so they could have some and if they don't want to eat it, then don't make them, they are too old to force. If they get hungry enough they'll eat. When we first stopped buying cereal and sodas, my sister said, "What will they eat for breakfast, or drink." I was like, they can have oatmeal or eggs and there is a wonderful thing called water....I think it's new...
I agree with you but yea the daughter will literally not eat. The they'll eat when they're hungry enough, she is so stubborn she will not eat anything she doesn't like. I watched her not eat for 3 days because "that stuff is gross I'd rather starve".

I've never seen someone that stubborn before.

Reactions: scrmcasey and LucyO

GTR

Reaction score
And we kept calling each other about that fancy Spam party over at Marsha's ( # 3 ) place. Ah, yes: the daze.
MMM, Marsha, she had great ankles. But #6 Annabelle mmm, mmm what a cushion on her...

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.