• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
They get special birthday pencils? sniff sniff
I collect pens and pencils and if I ever got a birthday pencil, I would still have it.
Did you guys have the pencil machine in grade school? It was a little acrylic box filled with really cool, and sometimes sparkly pencils for a quarter. It was a rush each time. :ROFL:

Reactions: Liz and FrenchToast

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I collect pens and pencils and if I ever got a birthday pencil, I would still have it.
Did you guys have the pencil machine in grade school? It was a little acrylic box filled with really cool, and sometimes sparkly pencils for a quarter. It was a rush each time. :ROFL:
yessss and the gel pens!

Reactions: 4ourfuture

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
yessss and the gel pens!
OMG do not even get me started on the gel pens (sometimes called milky pens) I had an entire separate pencil case full of them in every color imaginable. The metallics, the glitters, the pastels for black paper. I see the giant packs of gel pens for sale on Amazon and have to stop myself from ordering them each time.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
My birthday is June 10, which has ALL MY LIFE been right around the end of the school year. I can't remember if they started earlier this year though. I don't think so.
My daughter's birthday is June 6th so that USED to be the last day of school until school year requirements expanded the number of educational days required.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I need a members only jacket, 7 American flag bandanas, a pair of Chuck Taylor high top Converse sneakers, a pair of red parachute pants, a BOOM Box, a cardboard box, a box of Krispy Kreme glazed donuts, Brut soap on a rope, a bottle of Aqua Velva, a six-pack of Coke in the bottle, a Rubiks cube, a 50 pak of prophylactics and a time machine so I can go back to 1984 and finish a job I should have finished back then...
you are finally going to rob Max Headroom?

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My daughter's birthday is June 6th so that USED to be the last day of school until school year requirements expanded the number of educational days required.
that's a good birthday.

cuz it's mine.

I turned 16 on 6/6/06

everyone forgot my birthday

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was born March 6th. Not quite warm, not still wintery cold (though some years it is!), so you never know if it's going to be snow or warm out. Too early to be a Saint Patrick's Day baby (which is what I was supposed to be!!)

I was cheated.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm not making any money but now I'm shopping for Jeff Goldblum style chunky rings and turtlenecks and loafers

Despairagus @Despairagus T @theturkscribe save me
Sondi shall become the female Jeff!

Then there will be a battle of the Jeffs. I'm feeling a new superhero movie franchise coming on.

Status
Not open for further replies.