• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek:
Here is what we had to use...The only good thing was when the cartridge was empty (It was clear when empty), we would stick it in the hole in the water fountain so when someone went to get a drink, they got hit in the face with the empty cartridge.

HelloHello

Reaction score
MTurk Image Counting Job (Jiayi Bao) - Email link for Day 3

Reactions: DareAngel3

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Here is what we had to use...The only good thing was when the cartridge was empty (It was clear when empty), we would stick it in the hole in the water fountain so when someone went to get a drink, they got hit in the face with the empty cartridge.
:love:
I am weird and obsessed with fountain pens. I think I have 8(?) now. Some vintage, some cheap, some not so cheap. 10/10 would use over normal pen or pencil any day

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah. My chrome updated yesterday and has been glitchy. My prolific assistant stopped working, too.
A few things are messed up for me as well since yesterday. I can't export hits at all and can't track time spent on hits anymore in tab. I'ma goin craaaaazy

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else hate paying rent as much as I do? I literally wait almost every month to give the office a money order that's dated the 5th so that I don't have to pay a late fee...

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
:love:
I am weird and obsessed with fountain pens. I think I have 8(?) now. Some vintage, some cheap, some not so cheap. 10/10 would use over normal pen or pencil any day
I went through a phase where I only wanted to write with my homemade quill and jar of ink. I still have that jar somewhere deep in the craft box. :LOL:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else hate paying rent as much as I do? I literally wait almost every month to give the office a money order that's dated the 5th so that I don't have to pay a late fee...
I hate using a money order because if our landlord loses it everyone is screwed. Woman, you know I'm good for the check. :cool:
Preferably we'll have the house bought before the end of the year, but who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarcasmologist

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I hate pretending I have money, so I pay as soon as I wake up on payday the 30th for the next week so I can go back to being poor.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
*get tired of waiting all morning for more funds to hit my Mturk account*
*triggers transfer to Payments account*
*checks turk again, $25 more dollars there than 30 seconds ago*
"shit."

Status
Not open for further replies.