01/31 - Ticklemore Thursday!

You should vote for Crowd Pleaser. https://goo.gl/wrXvLi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Yah I am trying to decide if i want to before the early bird special goes away.
Is the $5 a month forever or will it go up? ChrisTurk @ChrisTurk is the one I tag right? If not someone fix it lol
If you sign up it'll be stuck at $5/mo for however long you keep the subscription active in PayPal. AFAIK PP doesn't allow for editing them after the fact (or if they do, its way too difficult for me to find)
It's just that ONE little thing added lol. One little thing throwing me off.
It's a little bar graph or something.
Do you want to be able to turn it off? That little dude is probably the way of the future (breaking down completion times for hits/requesters across worker subsets so if some speed racer took a survey you can know or vice-versa) but I admit it is a lot of information to process.

For anyone who hasn't seen the run down of additions in MTS, this should be fairly OK formatted for XF but it is HUGE so careful clicking this spoiler:

Also hi :wave: morning sorry I broke things all hail Kadauchi @Kadauchi for hopping on on his b-day to fix the booboos :ROFL:

Last edited:

vandaria

Reaction score
After six months I will finally hit the 5,000 mark today. Just need three more approved HITs. Guessing it won't change things much but a nice little milestone.
I just hit 5000 recently too and there are a few more things I have been able to do. I had been targetting $10 a day and since 5000 I seem to hit that a lot easier than before with numerous $20 a day that could have gone higher but had other things needed to do =/

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Red Rocks amphitheater in Colorado.
Checking one off the bucket list!
I missed a trip there once and always regretted it, i haven't been to a festival in awhile now but i'd still like to make it out to Red Rock eventually.

Reactions: FrenchToast

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Title: Research study about work situation(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: UNIV CATOLICA PORTUGUESA NIF 501082522 [A1UBR4FUN767DV] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.10] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 4
Description: Research study about work situation
Qualifications: Inc: [19-126062] Exists ; Exc: [126651-126062] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Unrelated, but PSA: Ultraviolet is shutting down. If you have movies/shows on there, you need to link your account to vudu, fandango, etc. before they shut down so you don't lose access to whatever you have on there. Just login to your account and click 'retailer services'

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I missed a trip there once and always regretted it, i haven't been to a festival in awhile now but i'd still like to make it out to Red Rock eventually.
I'm doing 2 big festivals this year, Electric Forest and Lost Lands for sure. (plus a smaller local bluegrass fest with my fam + kids) Although, there is so many I wanna go to!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
so... sometimes I do the amazon giveaways... of course I've never won... but, my mystery giveaway today was a cat DNA test... i have never been more confused in my life.
Too many people, too few prizes.
Beer sweepstakes are where it's at.

I haven't put in the effort in many years but I had some massive wins years ago.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
so... sometimes I do the amazon giveaways... of course I've never won... but, my mystery giveaway today was a cat DNA test... i have never been more confused in my life.
Ooooh I want a cat DNA test so I can tell what percentage of butthole my cat is! Seems like 85% today.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Not a great morning so far, a softblock from Noah.... why do I bother? and just dreariness. Sigh, I need to cheer myself up.

Reactions: theturkscribe
Status
Not open for further replies.