• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yah I am trying to decide if i want to before the early bird special goes away.
Is the $5 a month forever or will it go up? ChrisTurk @ChrisTurk is the one I tag right? If not someone fix it lol
Side note: you cant fix a tag in edits. It doesn't work :o

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What do you select for #3 when there is no sexism in the text? Am I missing something here?
Same question. None of them seem sexist to me but I have a feeling they really really want everything to be marked as sexist
Looks like they pulled it.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
What exactly is it?
In part, when the idea that TO would go out of business, TV was going to take that on (reviews for turkers, by turkers). Though, TO may or may not go under (I think TO's hope is that there is a free review site - so they might not go under, given that it would be the only free option for turkers. It's unclear).

But TV has other features that people like. So, I'm sure that folks will jump in about now to talk about it :)

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all. Hope those who are poorly get to rest and recover, and everyone else is as busy as they want to be.

Edited cos I'm obviously ahead of things and my typing showed that.

Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there anyway to make those Phillip hits faster?

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
"FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – January 29, 2019 – Monmouth Junction, NJ, Tris Pharma, Inc." GREEAAAAAT that's near me so I guess I'll go check all my ibuprofen now.
What many people don't realize is a long list of medications are made in the same factory, all they do is slap a different label on it. I've seen this first hand at a milk of magnesia factory. That label room slopes down underground and has the biggest, most-locked door I've ever seen.

Reactions: jan and Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Say, those of you who are doing the TV API thing, do you feel it's worth it and is it working out for you? I haven't found it too awful yet but I'm starting to feel like I should go ahead and bite the bullet.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Say, those of you who are doing the TV API thing, do you feel it's worth it and is it working out for you? I haven't found it too awful yet but I'm starting to feel like I should go ahead and bite the bullet.
I went ahead and signed up for the early bird special. Still wondering how long it'll be $5. I don't mind paying $5, but I don't use it enough to pay $10.
Totally worth it if you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.