Not open for further replies.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality Survey(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: J LAMMERS [A3DWTZRHFVMMSA] (Req TV): $18.59/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this short survey you will answer some questions about yourself and your personality.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 34
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Survey Research Institute at Cornell for work related to 3I4E7AFQ2KZX8GMLWZ5CUP3K3IGTJ3.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!

:eek:
I just went back to compare the GID and this is from the hit I did for them this morning. There was not supposed to be a bonus, but I told them in the comment section how underpaid their hit was.

Last edited:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I just checked out Electric Forest, seems pretty similar to the Schwagstock festivals i used to go to, expect probably three times more people. I see they are already sold out too. It looks amazing though.
Everything except general admission sold out during presale, and I think general sold out within an hour of public sale. This year they went from 2 weekends back to one weekend.

Damn. I know I should say the silver lining is that you got to make a pot of coffee before they froze, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to make you feel better. lol :unsure:
Nope, I'm actually pretty happy I got at least that much out of it this morning. LOL I have some snow thawing on the stove and I think my parents are going to bring me a few gallons in the AWD vehicle!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning everyone!
I am sorry to see all the problems this horrid winter is causing everyone :(
I am electing not to go to work today because it should start snowing about 3-4 hours before I would get off of work later. Nothing I hate more than an hour drive in the middle of nowhere with snow and stupidity on the roads.
My boss just became my boss at the first of the year. So far: I will have taken 3 days off, tomorrow I will be late for the first time in a decade for a per-surgery appointment, and late next week I am going on sick leave for a few weeks. That man must think I'm the world's worst employee :D

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I get a show of hand's here?

How many of you copy the completion code as soon as it appears and immediately paste it into the text box and hit submit before you have a look at the debriefing material?
I got hosed a couple of times before I started doing that by a combination of user error, technical malfunctions, and uncomfortably tight countdown timers. Which is the reason I started doing it in the first place. I don't think any of us are doing this for the pure love of Turking.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

Gator @Gator I don't know if anyone answered you, but yes, Content Research has quals. They come up periodically. The .20 ones that I have been doing for years consist of reading WikiHow articles and rating them, and have their own qual for which you do a certain number of hits. The .05 question edits consist of reading a question someone has posed about one of the WikiHow articles and have a different qual and I think from what I have seen that once you have that one, you're qualified for the random others that come up, like the .02 "should this be written by an expert" hits.

Last edited:

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Everything except general admission sold out during presale, and I think general sold out within an hour of public sale. This year they went from 2 weekends back to one weekend.

Nope, I'm actually pretty happy I got at least that much out of it this morning. LOL I have some snow thawing on the stove and I think my parents are going to bring me a few gallons in the AWD vehicle!
I think i actually knew about that festival by a different name, didn't it used to be called Wildcat?

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

How many of you copy the completion code as soon as it appears and immediately paste it into the text box and hit submit before you have a look at the debriefing material?
I got hosed a couple of times before I started doing that by a combination of user error, technical malfunctions, and uncomfortably tight countdown timers. Which is the reason I started doing it in the first place. I don't think any of us are doing this for the pure love of Turking.
I usually do that but lately I've been worried someone might put more survey after the completion code and then I'd be stuck doing extra... just paranoid :cautious:

Reactions: theturkscribe

CakesandPies

Reaction score

Sometimes I do that, more often than not I have a notepad open and paste it there and wait, just in case it says something like subtract or add that number by 2 then submit after.

Reactions: Nikoratos

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
did anyone get an email about the surveycomet team task this morning?

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
1. Does anyone else look at the reject number as the first thing when they open up Dashboard?
2. I have yet to start turking, but found $3 for today in Dashboard. That gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling!

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Survey Research Institute at Cornell for work related to 34F34TZU7WZ3OHS8DKLGT2UU32HJ29.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Status
Not open for further replies.