HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Reactions: JenniLeigh

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating. Boo. My least favorite thing to see. Oh well. Maybe I'll just relax.

Reactions: Gator

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I think that I need to find a side hustle other than turk. Turking is like The Road by the time I get home.

I was thinking of gambling on sports. It seems more stable than investing these days.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I think that I need to find a side hustle other than turk. Turking is like The Road by the time I get home.

I was thinking of gambling on sports. It seems more stable than investing these days.
What sort of work do you do out in the world?

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Made the daily goal by two cents! :celebrate:
Today has been like pulling teeth. I must say I did no morning turking though. Hope the rest of you catch the big $$!

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score

I, uh, hate to break this to you, but plenty of days it's like that plenty early in the day

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Made the daily goal by two cents! :celebrate:
Today has been like pulling teeth. I must say I did no morning turking though. Hope the rest of you catch the big $$!
Yeah, the morning is where it's at, if you can make it there.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, the morning is where it's at, if you can make it there.
I try to make it in the morning 2-3 times a week. But, sometimes I actually do chores before work, lol.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
And when we say "morning," what time is that, please?

*mutter mutter* I did better at turk when I wasn't in goddamn PST *mutter*
I sometimes jump on 9am-11am EST. And that is a toss up for me. Somedays it seems like wildfire. Others seem about like it is right now.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
And when we say "morning," what time is that, please?

*mutter mutter* I did better at turk when I wasn't in goddamn PST *mutter*
Yeah the penalty for being on the West Coast (or, Heaven forfend, Hawaii) is added on top of the penalty if you, for whatever reason, can't start especially early in the day.

Edit: Of course, it varies, but so far generally there's a big activity bump between say 3-4am PST and 10-11am PST.

If I'm very, very lucky I can start before 11am for reasons not worth going into but which are fairly immutable.

Last edited:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from MSPS Ethics & Wellbeing Hub for work related to 3BFNCI9LYL8120SBOH0HG4MCZV337J.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in our study on personality and decision games.
Here is the bonus we promised you based on your responses to the games and
attention checks. As you won the bonus payment for the decision games and also
passed the attention checks, you will be awarded the full $1.00 extra bonus.
Congratulations!

SSWJ

Reaction score
Hi. this is my first time posting here. I've turked a little over the past 5 years. Starting mid-way into 2014 and then the last two years I haven't turked hardly at all. I've been back at it in 2019 with a very small daily/weekly goal.

Unfortunately, in my attempt back I've picked up two rejections (you probably remember them too since turkopticon lit up, but the rap hit that was "finished too soon" and now one the other night - the Adam Levinson hit -- Answer a quick survey. The Adam hit,I've been in conversation with the requester and I want to send him the information on how to reverse a rejection in the system. I know there used to be instructions on how to do this, but I can't find any.

Does anyone have these instructions that you can post or link me to?

Thank you!

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi. this is my first time posting here. I've turked a little over the past 5 years. Starting mid-way into 2014 and then the last two years I haven't turked hardly at all. I've been back at it in 2019 with a very small daily/weekly goal.

Unfortunately, in my attempt back I've picked up two rejections (you probably remember them too since turkopticon lit up, but the rap hit that was "finished too soon" and now one the other night - the Adam Levinson hit -- Answer a quick survey. The Adam hit,I've been in conversation with the requester and I want to send him the information on how to reverse a rejection in the system. I know there used to be instructions on how to do this, but I can't find any.

Thank you!
https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/hit-rejection-how-to-get-it-reversed.96/

Reactions: Merovign and SSWJ

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.