Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
If you mean my tutorial, it's very survey focused because that's the way I work.
Batches aren't my favourite and I don't like fighting for HITs, personally. Plus I like variation. I get bored easily.:p

But, I also don't tell anyone they're going to make $100 doing it, especially "easily".

Max day without batches is a bit under $120. (All day, and it was a loooong steady day.)
That doesn't happen regularly though, without adding in batches. My method get me, normally, to my goal of $60 and usually around $80, without batches on a steady day. I didn't want to set anyone's hopes too high. That's why I said
"I can guarantee, myself, $40 to $XXX by doing that."
I think that's pretty accurate. I know most people that I've helped can hit $40.

There are other outside factors that can figure in though.(internet speed, reading speed, distraction level, outside obligations, social media addiction, etc.)
:)
It's almost like turking isn't an exact science.

:thinking:

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
That is one hell of a turnaround! Congratulations.
My $9.90 PE just turned into *checks PE* It's still $9.90.

In my defense, I was gone til 12:30, then I received my refurbished computer in the mail an hour later, which is malfunctioned as hell. Glad I bought it on Ebay, because it is definitely going back. I wasted two hours trying to get it to configure to the size of my tv. It was so slow, that I couldn't even get YouTube or Facebook to fully load. It was worse than dial up, and it has 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and 3.90 GHz processor speed.

By the way, if ANYONE can tell me how to get back into a computer that is locked with a password, because the gd seller was too stupid to wipe that clean, please let me know. It went to a screensaver, and now my Google Chrome information is locked in that computer, and I need to send it back.
If you have another computer where you can make a bootable thumb drive or burn a bootable CD, search for "Hiren's Boot Disc." There are utilities to reset or change passwords when you've been locked out of an account.

Yes, ladies and germs, your password is easily bypassed. Just thought you should know.

I'll try to keep an eye out if you need more detailed instructions.

Reactions: jklmnop

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I think I collect 100k gold from today's daily login bonus. Got my lion cub pet a couple of days ago.
I collected the 100K yesterday. I know I can just deposit money from my main if I want the noob to have it, but it was more satisfying getting it from the daily reward. :D I have the cub out.. I think he was in my little screenshot. Today I got Tel Var stones.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Pigs feet is like a southern thing, I think. They pickle anything down there!.:p I don't know any immigrants who'd eat the part of the pig that walks around in it's own filth, those that eat pig at all.

I'm sure some countries may also eat pigs feet but, I think that was us(US) first, with the mass marketing of them. I could be entirely wrong though.:)
:coffeepc:

*People have been eating animal parts and offal etc. on this continent for thousands of years. My mother still regales us with tales of my grandmother (born in Chicago ahem) making beef tongue and various stews from whatever meats she could get during the Depression. We make beans with ham hocks down here all the time.

Pig's head sounds delicious, need to find a restaurant around here that cooks/serves them whole. I had some cheek from a fru-fru restaurant once and it was delightful.

*as I know you well know

Reactions: Jerami

Dhaze

Reaction score
It seems to vary a little from person to person. The supposed norm is every 12 hours, for me it's anywhere from 2 hours to whenever the heck Amazon feels like it.
well i get logged out at least once a day but ive never had to reset my password till just now.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

*People have been eating animal parts and offal etc. on this continent for thousands of years. My mother still regales us with tales of my grandmother (born in Chicago ahem) making beef tongue and various stews from whatever meats she could get during the Depression. We make beans with ham hocks down here all the time.

Pig's head sounds delicious, need to find a restaurant around here that cooks/serves them whole. I had some cheek from a fru-fru restaurant once and it was delightful.

*as I know you well know
I don't mind the hock. I think it's right above the poo line.:p (plus, I have a feet bias. I think feet and immediately think "dirty and stinky" regardless of whether it's true.:p)
Also, they aren't pickled. So that's good for me.:)

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
well i get logged out at least once a day but ive never had to reset my password till just now.
I guess I misread that. No I don't have to reset my password often. I have had double logins where I have to login twice in a few minutes, though.

Reactions: Dhaze

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

*as I know you well know
I thought we were friends...

Reactions: Horse Feathers

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I guess I misread that. No I don't have to reset my password often. I have had double logins where I have to login twice in a few minutes, though.
Password resets usually are forced if they think that there's something fishy going on. It's usually something small like logging on from a different pc or IP, or when you've done that then go back home to your IP. It's a "security feature".:facepalm:

Reactions: Dhaze and Merovign

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was going to ask if you knew where to find a good one but was concerned that would be too cheeky.
Is that a fat pig joke?
:ROFL::ROFL:
(Pig cheeks are the good bit. The cheeky-er the pig the better!)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Pigs feet is like a southern thing, I think. They pickle anything down there!.:p I don't know any immigrants who'd eat the part of the pig that walks around in it's own filth, those that eat pig at all.
Slow mturk + curious had me finally look it up. Hispanics pickle them it in various spices and eat them and hispanics are the majority in my state now so I guess the grocery store will stock anything oddball like that. Not sure I would want to eat pigs feet despite all the mexican food I eat and like..

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear all: due to a coding error, we accidentally rejected several HITs that should have been accepted. We will be accepting your HIT within the next 24 hours and paying you an additional small bonus for the trouble. Please accept our sincere apologies for this error, and do not hesitate to contact us at (redacted) if you have any questions or concerns.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Is that a fat pig joke?
:ROFL::ROFL:
(Pig cheeks are the good bit. The cheeky-er the pig the better!)
The English language is fun.

Also, I might need a snack.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Slow mturk + curious had me finally look it up. Hispanics pickle them it in various spices and eat them and hispanics are the majority in my state now so I guess the grocery store will stock anything oddball like that. Not sure I would want to eat pigs feet despite all the mexican food I eat and like..
What state? I'm only curious, because I don't recall pigs' feet ever being popular here.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
There are very few hispanics in my area(Maine). I know lots of black people who love them, and a good amount of white people who do too.(anecdotally, not a racial thing) But, they're in major grocery stores that aren't in areas with Hispanic populations. Also, they're found in the regular part of the grocery store, not the ethnic bit. They have Mexican style ones but, the plain old 'pickled pig's feet' is definitely a Southern thing. They are usually found in a big jar at the end of the bar in a dive watering hole. They go for $.50 to $1.00. Antique bar "snack". They do it with eggs and sausages too. There's usually 3 jars in most dive bars. One for each.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickled_pigs'_feet

Status
Not open for further replies.