Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I hate the new Zoltars....

Reactions: cb456 and Kliq

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Morning. Don't know how to tell you but this is the one I use.
Project Endor (Zoltar)
by feihtality
:ROFL:well shit. I figured it quit working when we had to switch over to worker. and they also didn't post those so I'm sure I deleted it long ago. Was just feeling nostolgic. Now if only they paid 12 cents like they used to. LOL

Doesn't matter if you can't do them anyway.
TRUE... and I still don't know that I'd do them anyway. See above though, was just being mturk nostalgic.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Yall know what?

I quit.

I had the stupid script still installed after all and was just being dumb.
Awesome.
I only knew what it was cause I did 2 the other day when I caught them. I never really liked them even at 12 cents.

Reactions: FrenchToast

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I cant even get the new ones to show up, I just get errors. Not sure how you could go from one of the best requesters to one of the worst in the time it takes someone to recover from various illnesses, but man.

nmelssx

Reaction score
I cant even get the new ones to show up, I just get errors. Not sure how you could go from one of the best requesters to one of the worst in the time it takes someone to recover from various illnesses, but man.
The what to show up?

Minx2121

Reaction score
Good morning :) I couldn't hack the early morning since I have been trying to fit more things into my day lately haha but trying to get a little earlier start than the last couple weeks....

nmelssx

Reaction score
because they used to pay a quarter apiece and they pay 10 cents now. i'm still doin em tho :(
A quarter to 12 cents, to 5 cents, and then to 10 cents. Looks like Zoltar caught up to people using the scripts to do their HITs and realized how quickly people were doing them. Now they're just scrambling to make sure that they pay as little as they possibly can, while still making sure people actually works on them.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
A quarter to 12 cents, to 5 cents, and then to 10 cents. Looks like Zoltar caught up to people using the scripts to do their HITs and realized how quickly people were doing them. Now they're just scrambling to make sure that they pay as little as they possibly can, while still making sure people actually works on them.
I honestly don't think it has anything to do with the scripts. More or less shitty workers giving shitty answers.

Edit: to explain, they sit in your queue for a minute before you get to them usually + the time spent looking at the website, so its not like they take 5 seconds....

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
when were these ones 5 cents?

Reactions: LucyO

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried that. They're all giving me errors no matter what. Screw em. I'll work on something else.
Sorry. :( Not real good at explaining things but was hoping for you it would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.