01/22 - Tabby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I liked the 5 cent ones that they were posting on Tuesdays. I don't like these at all.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Did you return one? Once you return one you're locked out for an hour.
I had to return one, the first one I accepted said there was an error, and to refresh the page. I did so. Same error. F em. I'm not wasting my time with it.

Reactions: LucyO

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yea they were 5 I think late Friday night into Saturday morning. Then they reposted some at 10 cents Saturday I think, then back down to 5 cents over the weekend.
ew. lol. at least they went back up I guess. I got 19, looks like they're gone now.

jijab

Reaction score
Hi! I haven't logged in in awhile but I have a quick question for anyone who knows anything about computers. I got a new laptop and now I'm getting so many PRE's on hit catcher. I had it set to 1000 on my old one and on this one I tried it at 1600 trying to catch one hit and have tons of PRE's. Also, it keeps catching Zoltar's even thought I turned off the catch for it?? Is it because this computer's faster maybe? I'm lost.

nmelssx

Reaction score
I honestly don't think it has anything to do with the scripts. More or less shitty workers giving shitty answers.

Edit: to explain, they sit in your queue for a minute before you get to them usually + the time spent looking at the website, so its not like they take 5 seconds....
Then they should've started to give out quals for better batches. Letting anyone and everyone work on them without any training is a mistake.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
ew. lol. at least they went back up I guess. I got 19, looks like they're gone now.
They probably just wanted to see if people would actually do them for 5cents or not....:shifty:

Reactions: themildone

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to return one, the first one I accepted said there was an error, and to refresh the page. I did so. Same error. F em. I'm not wasting my time with it.
With all hits hosted on their Endor server, if you return one you're locked out for whatever time was originally on the hit timer. You'll be able to do them again once that time expires.

Not saying you have to mess with these, but that error from returning is on all Google hits hosted on their Endor server.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
With all hits hosted on their Endor server, if you return one you're locked out for whatever time was originally on the hit timer. You'll be able to do them again once that time expires.

Not saying you have to mess with these, but that error from returning is on all Google hits hosted on their Endor server.
Again, I got the error from the getgo.

I've been doing these HITs forever.

I got it before I returned anything.

Obviously they are making changes and breaking a formula that worked.

If people want to piss with these things, fine. I'm not. More money for me elsewhere. :) I'm wasting time/money even discussing it any further.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Again, I got the error from the getgo.

I've been doing these HITs forever.

I got it before I returned anything.

Obviously they are making changes and breaking a formula that worked.

If people want to piss with these things, fine. I'm not. More money for me elsewhere. :) I'm wasting time/money even discussing it any further.
Cool. Just trying to help explain for every one. Good luck!

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Then they should've started to give out quals for better batches. Letting anyone and everyone work on them without any training is a mistake.
.....most hits should be qualled by that logic though.

Couple things here - they've been around for YEARS on Mturk. And they used to pay pretty well, and have a variety of hits. They, at one point, probably got the quality of work they were looking for. As the quality dropped, so did the pay unfortunately. We went months without even seeing Zoltar before, at least they haven't just disappear like other requesters. With them going up and down on the pay, hell maybe they're even trying to work with us. IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.