01/22 - Tabby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Like the new avatar
Thank you! They usually hate each other, but when we moved into our new house they were friends for a bit, LOL.
The black cat was the one my husband brought into the marriage her name is Pretty Kitty. The white one is my baby I've had for 12 years. Her name is Oktober.

Sorry...I went into crazy cat lady.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Decision-making survey (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: CAD [A2Y5GY2TSR6RLA] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $33.10] [Pay: 4.95] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.89] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.31] [Reviews: 39] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.706] [Pen: 0.01 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.75
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 2
Description: Read about scenarios and answer questions about health, money, or more general topics. No experience is required. (~20 minutes)
Requirements: SurveyGroup [1892] DoesNotExist; Location In US

nmelssx

Reaction score
Thank you! They usually hate each other, but when we moved into our new house they were friends for a bit, LOL.
The black cat was the one my husband brought into the marriage her name is Pretty Kitty. The white one is my baby I've had for 12 years. Her name is Oktober.

Sorry...I went into crazy cat lady.
The black one looks like one who likes to start conflicts. You can tell by the expression on its face.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Has anyone done the UCL MetaLab 1 hour 20 minute online Psychology Experiment? :\ The TO isn't bad but it's so long.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
You are 100% correct. She's a jerk. Only person she likes is my husband. She just tolerates me.
I can't say I've had a positive experience with a black cat, but I'm certainly not a cat person either.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ok today will be sort of okay b/c I got to write "Israel Kamakawiwo'ole" on an Audiokite.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I can't say I've had a positive experience with a black cat, but I'm certainly not a cat person either.
She's just used to being her and my husband. Throw in me, a kiddo, another cat and now two dogs.
No wonder she's on UTI food. She's stressed 24/7 haha

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
"Thank you for your interest! You have already participated in this task, which can only be completed once per person. Please return this HIT."

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
She's just used to being her and my husband. Throw in me, a kiddo, another cat and now two dogs.
No wonder she's on UTI food. She's stressed 24/7 haha
What are their names?

ALSOOOO My cat is black and white and she's the sweetest loveliest little muffin on the planet, so all you black cat haters check yourselves! I mean she attacked my sibling/sister in law/ and mother (separate occasions) the last time we went away and would only let a friend watch her... BUT SHE'S THE SWEETEST BABY. I hold her in a papoose on cold days and on the rest of the days she sleeps next to me or on the back of my chair while I turk :}

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
What are their names?

ALSOOOO My cat is black and white and she's the sweetest loveliest little muffin on the planet, so all you black cat haters check yourselves! I mean she attacked my sibling/sister in law/ and mother (separate occasions) the last time we went away and would only let a friend watch her... BUT SHE'S THE SWEETEST BABY. I hold her in a papoose on cold days and on the rest of the days she sleeps next to me or on the back of my chair while I turk :}
Pretty Kitty (black CAT husband named her stupid name) and Oktober (my 12 year old baby)
Pretty Kitty is so sweet to my husband and occasionally me. But if she's on you..you can't move. She'll hiss.

And she's attacked me a couple times. I still have bruises from her bite marks from the last attack..but I did step on her.
It happens LOL

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pretty Kitty (black CAT husband named her stupid name) and Oktober (my 12 year old baby)
Pretty Kitty is so sweet to my husband and occasionally me. But if she's on you..you can't move. She'll hiss.

And she's attacked me a couple times. I still have bruises from her bite marks from the last attack..but I did step on her.
It happens LOL
Oh jeeze you said their names, I'm sorry.

Maybe I should actually go back to sleep for a little bit my brain is SOUP lmfao

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
What are their names?

I'm sure there are ones that are fine, destruction of 1500 dollars in furniture makes me a bit biased though.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm sure there are ones that are fine, destruction of 1500 dollars in furniture makes me a bit biased though.
Oh yeah she's kinda a PITA about furniture. Climbs into the couch, destroyed a basket thing. But she also walks on a leash, lets us touch her tum, never fights with me over anything... she's a good little muffin. VERY VERY VERY Vocal. Cries under the door at night (not allowed in the bedroom) and gallops like a little horse.

Come to think of it, probably she's not that great with other folks. She's still sweet, though!

Reactions: FrenchToast
Status
Not open for further replies.