01/22 - Tabby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
holy fucking shit, i just let a usertest timer expire while reading all these forum comments. thats never happened before. you all owe me 10 dollars
i mean, damn, I'm still shocked. its really not like me to do that. I've turned off football games to do usertests before.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
P/E 25.25, so far this morning and did not have to do a single Endor hit. I would have made the same with Endors, but I have always disliked them, no matter what they pay.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
holy fucking shit, i just let a usertest timer expire while reading all these forum comments. thats never happened before. you all owe me 10 dollars
I do that all the time. I can't even count how many times I've stopped mid-batch to come here and tell everyone that their taco shell/pizza/hoodie preferences are wrong, only to get stuck here and miss out on half a batch.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I do that all the time. I can't even count how many times I've stopped mid-batch to come here and tell everyone that their taco shell/pizza/hoodie preferences are wrong, only to get stuck here and miss out on half a batch.
Hard shell.
Don't like the chain pizza places.
Hoodies/sweatshirts/sweaters are a no for me.
Did I distract you from the next big batch? :D

Reactions: aveline and savvy

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Literally my goal for this year is to learn how to just focus on batches when they're here and not get distracted by the forum/cat/anything.

Kennedy @Kennedy became a millionaire this morning on Alexandria's in the time it took me to do like 10 of them lol

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
don't take this the wrong way, but u seem a whole lot cooler than before

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hard shell.
Don't like the chain pizza places.
Hoodies/sweatshirts/sweaters are a no for me.
Did I distract you from the next big batch? :D
No, there would have to be an actual batch up for me to be distracted. Soft tacos are the only tacos though.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Literally my goal for this year is to learn how to just focus on batches when they're here and not get distracted by the forum/cat/anything.

Kennedy @Kennedy became a millionaire this morning on Alexandria's in the time it took me to do like 10 of them lol
This forum is so helpful, but I'm right there with you (LIKE right now!) in getting distracted because (most) of you are so fun.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a Survey About Event Planning | Accept
Requester: Danny Klopfenstein [A2GZLNKNJ51QKD] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: We're looking for your opinion regarding events you've attended or planned in the past year. We're also interested in learning your feelings toward different elements of event planning.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
4 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Hi all. Looks like a good day to Turk, but I’m really sick still. Sunday night I came down with a 103.5 fever and delirium. Yesterday the doc told me bronchitis. Medicated now, getting better slowly.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
No, there would have to be an actual batch up for me to be distracted. Soft tacos are the only tacos though.
I admittedly can do a steak soft taco from Taco Bell. And I do turn arroz con pollo into tacos with the warm tortilla. But, when it comes to a good ground beef taco I like hard shell. The stand and stuff kind.

Reactions: savvy and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

It's really hard for me. There are only certain batches where I can really zone in like that. Most other stuff, I think I constantly try to gravitate back towards the forum because I'm just subconsciously looking for any way out.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all. Looks like a good day to Turk, but I’m really sick still. Sunday night I came down with a 103.5 fever and delirium. Yesterday the doc told me bronchitis. Medicated now, getting better slowly.
Oh no! Get better soon!

Reactions: aveline and savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.