01/22 - Tabby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
On hit forker, can you arrange hits by the money per hour? (as in, best money per hour hits at the top?)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Decision Making(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Boston Decision Laboratory [A15HTJTGHH26A2] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $17.82] [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.89] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.81] [Fast: 4.42] [Comm: 3.24] [Fair: 4.35] [Reviews: 254] [ToS: 5]
TO2: [Hrly: $7.50] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
30 minutes
Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Description:
A 3 minute survey on consumer decision making
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [110386982-124812] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
On hit forker, can you arrange hits by the money per hour? (as in, best money per hour hits at the top?)
Hmm, can you explain why you would do this? Eventually it would become stale & all you'd see is a bunch of great paying HITs that posted like 8 hours ago haha.

I don't use Forker a lot, but I am in there fiddling atm so it might be possible if I can figure out the how/why? Oh I'm looking at logged HITs, you'd want this for that god-awful jumpy thing at the top I assume?

Reactions: thedorchannel

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hmm, can you explain why you would do this? Eventually it would become stale & all you'd see is a bunch of great paying HITs that posted like 8 hours ago haha.

I don't use Forker a lot, but I am in there fiddling atm so it might be possible if I can figure out the how/why? Oh I'm looking at logged HITs, you'd want this for that god-awful jumpy thing at the top I assume?
TPG would have had to of added that in, that was not in base Finder so I doubt it.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

Well say there are tons of hits shown, like in your screen shot.

Now just glancing at this, I see some 20.00 an hour hits and some 30 dollar an hour hits... but its a LOT of hits to process by just LOOKING.

I want to be able to notice those 30+ dollar hits first, so I'd be cool to have them at the top, and once they are gone, I go down the list to lower paying hits.

an alternate thing that would be helpful is to ask if hit forker could specify a certain dollar per hour and I won't get ANY hits that pay less than that.

Reactions: ChrisTurk
Status
Not open for further replies.