01/22 - Tabby Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hi all. Looks like a good day to Turk, but I’m really sick still. Sunday night I came down with a 103.5 fever and delirium. Yesterday the doc told me bronchitis. Medicated now, getting better slowly.
Ugh, that's the worst. I'm sorry. I've been kinda sick this week too, but nothing like that. Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Ugh, that's the worst. I'm sorry. I've been kinda sick this week too, but nothing like that. Hope you feel better soon!
I’ve technically been sick since January 4th. Had a long virus. Last week I had a dry cough and felt fine. Thenthe temperature dropped 50 degrees in a few hours and I got that fever that night. I can’t catch a break. Thank you :)

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
If we're not already divorced (I lost track...) expect a letter from my lawyer. All tacos are beautiful. I can't believe you right now. :sob:
hardshell tacos are good if you worked a 14 hour shift, fell into a ditch, broke your legs, stayed there for 2 days, and then someone comes up like "You must be starving, here, try this bland, crunchy flavorless mass of food and watch as all the lettuce and meat falls out to the ground as you take your first bite"

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
#AllTacosAreBeautiful

But if you don't have a creative "eat the stuff falls out of the hard taco when it breaks" solution, I've gotta question your morality.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
SurveyComet makes me feel like I'm in college again, an I kind of love it! I didn't really enjoy it when I was there, but I also wasn't getting paid.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
#AllTacosAreBeautiful

But if you don't have a creative "eat the stuff falls out of the hard taco when it breaks" solution, I've gotta question your morality.
oh its a simple solution: flour tortilla

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
hardshell tacos are good if you worked a 14 hour shift, fell into a ditch, broke your legs, stayed there for 2 days, and then someone comes up like "You must be starving, here, try this bland, crunchy flavorless mass of food and watch as all the lettuce and meat falls out to the ground as you take your first bite"
A) Your filling sucks then.
B) No one taught you how to eat a taco.
C) It isn't inedible after falling on your plate.
D) ALL TACOS ARE BEAUTIFUL
oh its a simple solution: flour tortilla
I swear to god.
I can't.
I fucking can't.
I'm packing my bags right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.