01/20 Sunday Bloody Sunday, er, Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jan 19, 2019.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 340

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 397
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $9.43
- HIT reward earned: $97.55
- Total Amount earned this week: $106.98

I'm going to miss these reports. I LIKE seeing how everyone else did. Not in a competitive way, but in a way that makes me think I could achieve it eventually.

nmelssx

Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jan 19, 2019.

- Number of HITs submitted: 778

- Number of HITs approved: 831
- Bonus reward earned: $7.76
- HIT reward earned: $273.95
- Total Amount earned this week: $281.71

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

I'm going to miss these reports. I LIKE seeing how everyone else did. Not in a competitive way, but in a way that makes me think I could achieve it eventually.
Did you email them and tell them you want the report? They might decide to not end it if a lot of people email them.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Same! I always look forward to Sunday and liking all the reports :(

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Holy shit. How in the world did you make $500.00 this past week? Write a book on turking, and I'll buy three copies!

It all really depends on how long you work, what you're doing, and what quals you have. I'm lazy but I'm around a lot so I get lucky.

Others like cyberwasp @cyberwasp do a heck of a better job than be.

Exit: had to edit out autocorrected text. Sorry if anyone reads this without the edits and thinks I lost my mind.
I mean i'm not qualified for much that everyone else isn't, its mostly just putting in tons of time on turking. If i'm gaming, i'm still looking for jobs on another monitor. Even if i'm not at my desk, i have laptop in the kitchen that i have searching for jobs while i'm in there just to notify me if some sort of batch comes up.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 33

- Number of HITs approved: 40
- Bonus reward earned: $0.36
- HIT reward earned: $26.72
- Total Amount earned this week: $27.08

OOOOOOFFFFF.

Toldya I was slacking xD

nmelssx

Reaction score

It said to write them a email if you feel like the weekly reports aren't useless. I obliged and wrote them a email. Everyone who feels like they're useful should do so as well. Who knows, maybe a few of our emails might change their mind.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Number of HITs submitted: 540
Number of HITs approved: 543
Number of HITs rejected: 2
Bonus reward earned: $12.08
HIT reward earned: $133.50
Total Amount earned this week: $145.58

Edit - formatting

Last edited:

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
It said to write them a email if you feel like the weekly reports aren't useless. I obliged and wrote them a email. Everyone who feels like they're useful should do so as well. Who knows, maybe a few of our emails might change their mind.

i didn't even know they were getting rid of them. was it in an e-mail? i'll have to go back and look.

Reactions: cyberwasp

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I mean i'm not qualified for much that everyone else isn't, its mostly just putting in tons of time on turking. If i'm gaming, i'm still looking for jobs on another monitor. Even if i'm not at my desk, i have laptop in the kitchen that i have searching for jobs while i'm in there just to notify me if some sort of batch comes up.
I'd be embarrassed to say how much time I spend at the computer each day, and I barely made $122.00 this week. Granted, I have been going to bed late and waking up around 1:30 PM (depression is a mfer). Would you say the best time to turk would be from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM? Am I missing out on a lot of HITs, because of my pity sleep? I'm TRYING to stay awake until dark, so I can get back into a regular sleeping pattern. My eyes feel like the Sahara desert right now, and my brain feels like pigeons have been pecking at it.

muriithi

Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 468

- Number of HITs approved: 351
- Bonus reward earned: $3.06
- HIT reward earned: $113.23
- Total Amount earned this week: $116.29

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'd be embarrassed to say how much time I spend at the computer each day, and I barely made $122.00 this week. Granted, I have been going to bed late and waking up around 1:30 PM (depression is a mfer). Would you say the best time to turk would be from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM? Am I missing out on a lot of HITs, because of my pity sleep? I'm TRYING to stay awake until dark, so I can get back into a regular sleeping pattern. My eyes feel like the Sahara desert right now, and my brain feels like pigeons have been pecking at it.
I used to stay up all night and game before i started on mturk. I quickly found that there is *usually* not much to do in the middle of the night. I started getting up at about 7am and going to bed around 10:30pm. (by go to bed i mean get in bed and watch tv until i fall asleep). But yeah i definitely started making more once i adjusted my schedule to be a day person.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i didn't even know they were getting rid of them. was it in an e-mail? i'll have to go back and look.
Its in the top of the weekly worker report. Its easy to miss because our eyes just go straight to what we made hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.