01/20 Sunday Bloody Sunday, er, Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

egryan1

Reaction score
I'd be embarrassed to say how much time I spend at the computer each day, and I barely made $122.00 this week. Granted, I have been going to bed late and waking up around 1:30 PM (depression is a mfer). Would you say the best time to turk would be from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM? Am I missing out on a lot of HITs, because of my pity sleep? I'm TRYING to stay awake until dark, so I can get back into a regular sleeping pattern. My eyes feel like the Sahara desert right now, and my brain feels like pigeons have been pecking at it.
Yea those are pretty close to optional hours, if you working at night I find that its less about trying to get brand new hits that come up instead you are looking for hits that posted throughout the day and are still around if that makes any sense

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
This is what happens when you have a newborn

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Jan 19, 2019.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 2

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 0
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- HIT reward earned: $0.00
- Total Amount earned this week: $0.00

For more information about your account status and activity, sign in to
https://www.mturk.com/?referrer=email, then view your "Dashboard".

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

nmelssx

Reaction score
writing, I don't do writing bullshit hits
There's only the one at the start. And there's no minimum words limit. Which means one sentence is more than sufficient.

The rest of the survey were just bubbles.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Jamie Taylor

Reaction score
I used to stay up all night and game before i started on mturk. I quickly found that there is *usually* not much to do in the middle of the night. I started getting up at about 7am and going to bed around 10:30pm. (by go to bed i mean get in bed and watch tv until i fall asleep). But yeah i definitely started making more once i adjusted my schedule to be a day person.
Thanks for the advice. I definitely need to earn enough to buy a used car, so I can IRONICALLY get back on my feet, and be able to see my daughter any time I want. I'm taking all of this solid advice and attempting to follow the patterns of all the high earners in here. I want to go back to school and get a job that'll allow me to buy my daughter whatever she wants and needs. But just like she did, I have to crawl before I walk. I've been on my knees, for what seems like an eternity to me.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh right. So that's like 3-4 hours a day right?
Yah but it's all online so it just depends on when I want to work on it. I try to get everything done fairly quick though.
I've been lazy this week though. I'm about to finish formatting a paper right now lol

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I definitely need to earn enough to buy a used car, so I can IRONICALLY get back on my feet, and be able to see my daughter any time I want. I'm taking all of this solid advice and attempting to follow the patterns of all the high earners in here. I want to go back to school and get a job that'll allow me to buy my daughter whatever she wants and needs. But just like she did, I have to crawl before I walk. I've been on my knees, for what seems like an eternity to me.
you can do this! I'm so sorry you're in a rough period. :(

nmelssx

Reaction score
Yah but it's all online so it just depends on when I want to work on it. I try to get everything done fairly quick though.
I've been lazy this week though. I'm about to finish formatting a paper right now lol
Online is better, I'd reckon. You don't have to travel and sit in class 3 hours every day listening to the professors monotonous voices.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Whoa this CAH hit
I had to return that one, i got the "Header or cookie too large" error. On the bright side i learnt a shortcut for deleting cookies on chrome. Control, shift, delete.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Online is better, I'd reckon. You don't have to travel and sit in class 3 hours every day listening to the professors monotonous voices.
Yeah that and having to wait an hour and a half between classes because that's the closest you could schedule them.

Status
Not open for further replies.