01/02 Workflow Wednesday - Turkernator Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Good morning. Did the requester's forget to set their alarm clocks again. They need a Cat alarm like my cat that wakes me every morning for food.
For the past few nights, cat #2 has been waking my boyfriend up at 3 or 4 am. She's not out of food or anything, she just wants pets/snuggles. I wake up to him trying to whisper to her. So cute, but so annoying.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning.

I've been so sick the past week. Ugh. Still sick, but needed something to do other than play the stupid, but oh so fun house flipping game on my phone..
sickness solidarity :hug:

I've been sick since Christmas and only just today feeling half better.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
sickness solidarity :hug:

I've been sick since Christmas and only just today feeling half better.
Same!! I called the doctor today because I was up all night coughing but he's not in today nor are his nurses. UGH.
My cough is so bad I'm throwing up! (TMI I know) hoping if I just take medicine regularly today I'll feel better tomorrow and can save myself a doctor's visit.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Amazing. Adding to Alexa playlist now. We love instrumentals.
Yess! Another great banjo player to add... John Carty - he has a banjo album called "I will if I can" :)

Same!! I called the doctor today because I was up all night coughing but he's not in today nor are his nurses. UGH.
My cough is so bad I'm throwing up! (TMI I know) hoping if I just take medicine regularly today I'll feel better tomorrow and can save myself a doctor's visit.
ouch!! I get a little like that at night and in the morning but thankfully OK during the day.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
The last time I got like this with a cough so horrible I was struggling to breathe I took Delsym and it was the only OTC cough medicine that helped.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Honest to goodness, almost every single person I know is sick right now. It's like a nationwide plague.
So true. I almost didn't come back to work today and take the rest of the week off. My house is full of the plague and I'm not sick yet so thought I would escape it for a few hours. Nothing the doctor can do for it either. We have been 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm tempted to get me and the kiddo out and go to walmart and get this.
I've been taking Delsym during the day, Kirkland "Mucus Relief Chest" (Mucinex but like so much cheaper) and nyquil and it's keeping things sorta okay. Also Oxymetazoline nasal spray. It's doing okay.

edit: and gatorade. Noticed a huge difference when I started drinking gatorade.

Status
Not open for further replies.