Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Job?

I really want a job again :pray:

but waiting until youngest goes to preschool if not kindergarten...
I'm wanting a job too!
I saw a new mom on my fb say her dream job is to be a stay at home mama.
I rolled my eyes. She'd hate it after a few months.

I love being a stay at home mom, but it's not all that glamorous like working mom's think. lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm wanting a job too!

I love being a stay at home mom, but it's not all that glamorous like working mom's think. lol
Honestly I found the first like... 8 months of being a "stay at home wife" without kids to be torture so I can't even imagine having a child to chase after and care for at the same time. I'd be crawling up the walls.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm wanting a job too!

I stayed home for about 8 months and almost went insane. No idea how stay at home parents do it.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Honestly I found the first like... 8 months of being a "stay at home wife" without kids to be torture so I can't even imagine having a child to chase after and care for at the same time. I'd be crawling up the walls.
I'm a stay at home wife right now..and it's been rough. I'm so much more lazy and depressed since the kiddo went into school.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I would only be stay at home if I also was teaching horseback riding lessons/ trimming horses on the side while dragging the kiddo around as a lot of horse people I know do. Because I would still work but not be a slave to an organization.

edit: also my roommates dream job is a stay at home mom but she would love it. She was a 3 y/o pre s school teacher for 5 years. she literally adores babies and all she ever wants to do is hang out with babies.

edit edit: i literally hate working for an organization but need the benefits a money. but i always feel like a slave with no choices or options.

Last edited:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm wanting a job too!

Since I'll still have to do all the mom/school stuff and be flexible and have time for music, I would like a part time job

and I would like to move

and I would like my husband to switch to a telecommuting job

and that would be enough changes for one year :ROFL:

BamagedDrain

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the last time Barcodes posted?

Also, does OCMP even post on MTurk any more? (They haven't posted my qual since Nov. 2016, but I haven't seen any other OCMP in a long time either.)

Reactions: theturkscribe

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Also, does OCMP even post on MTurk any more? (They haven't posted my qual since Nov. 2016, but I haven't seen any other OCMP in a long time either.)
OCMP is now Victoria Reznick (spelling might be wrong) and they had a qual in Oct or Nov. I think Barcodes is dead.

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Which OCMP?

Reactions: Despairagus

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
OCMP is now Victoria Reznick (spelling might be wrong) and they had a qual in Oct or Nov. I think Barcodes is dead.

edit: this should be the Req ID for Vicky AHEOQ75N66IRM
There were a bunch of other OCMP requesters at one point too. There is one that I see still posts, but I'm not qualled couldn't tell you which one it is.

BamagedDrain

Reaction score

edit: this should be the Req ID for Vicky AHEOQ75N66IRM
I thought Barcodes might be dead but was hoping they just posted during night shift or something. They were a bit over-saturated at the end anyway though. Went from getting 200+ to maybe being able to get 50.

Interesting that OCMP changed their name. Thanks for that info, I'll have to watch for the new name now.

Status
Not open for further replies.