01/02 Workflow Wednesday - Turkernator Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I thought Barcodes might be dead but was hoping they just posted during night shift or something. They were a bit over-saturated at the end anyway though. Went from getting 200+ to maybe being able to get 50.

Interesting that OCMP changed their name. Thanks for that info, I'll have to watch for the new name now.
There were a bunch of other OCMP requesters at one point too. There is one that I see still posts, but I'm not qualled couldn't tell you which one it is.
I might be wrong, Vicky was OCMP5? IDK about the rest of the OCMP requesters, all before my time :(

Reactions: FrenchToast

HelloHello

Reaction score
Re Geohive Qual requested last week - email this a.m.

:) We're working on getting the sign up form back on track right now, I'll get back to you when it is back up. Thank you for letting us know!

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I only ever managed to get a qual from OCMP3. It wasn't great but it was consistent for a while.
Yeah, I don't know about that one. OCMP5 changed to Victoria Reznyck like some mentioned. I don't know if that name is used for any other OCMPs though.

I haven't seen any OCMPs cross my scraper in a while, but I don't look for them, either. I remember when they used to have a ton of hits for various OCMPs and you could make a lot of money off them.

BamagedDrain

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know about that one. OCMP5 changed to Victoria Reznyck like some mentioned. I don't know if that name is used for any other OCMPs though.

I haven't seen any OCMPs cross my scraper in a while, but I don't look for them, either. I remember when they used to have a ton of hits for various OCMPs and you could make a lot of money off them.
Yeah, they were always the dream requester to get quals for. They had so many accounts with various HITs, some of which could make you a lot of money. I think OCMP5 was really good at one point but I missed that qual. But there were over 35 separate OCMP's and a lot were great money. I thought I heard that they went to their own crowdsourced work site but never knew if that was confirmed or where it was.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Yeah, they were always the dream requester to get quals for. They had so many accounts with various HITs, some of which could make you a lot of money. I think OCMP5 was really good at one point but I missed that qual. But there were over 35 separate OCMP's and a lot were great money. I thought I heard that they went to their own crowdsourced work site but never knew if that was confirmed or where it was.
I think it is OCMP46 that I've seen post recently. Never got any of the quals besides 5s though.
Edit: recently like within the past few months.

I might be wrong, Vicky was OCMP5? IDK about the rest of the OCMP requesters, all before my time :(
Yes. That is where the name 5s came from.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Idess

Taphophile.Bibliophile.Cynophilist
Reaction score
I'm wanting a job too!
I saw a new mom on my fb say her dream job is to be a stay at home mama.
I rolled my eyes. She'd hate it after a few months.

I love being a stay at home mom, but it's not all that glamorous like working mom's think. lol
Honestly, to do it all over again, I would have worked while mine were young (I have teens)...and stayed home when the oldest hit around 12.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Already 75 Petersons in for today. I do some, turn the panda off, don't catch anything else, turn the panda back on again.:cliff:

Can't wait for it to pick back up again.
I'm right there with you on that. I really don't think I have it in me to do another day of 400+ soul crushing Petersons.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I'm right there with you on that. I really don't think I have it in me to do another day of 400+ soul crushing Petersons.
I keep getting the same 2 guys over and over. I'm returning them at this point so I don't keep giving the same answer over and over and over.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Re: SAHM stuff, I'm childfree but I'd kill to at least work from home, if not just be a homemaker. Part of it is how exhausting working is when you're disabled and hate people. Normal folks go nuts without social interaction but for me, it's great lol

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I keep getting the same 2 guys over and over. I'm returning them at this point so I don't keep giving the same answer over and over and over.
But really if he changes his shirt one more time that will be the photo

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Re Geohive Qual requested last week - email this a.m.

:) We're working on getting the sign up form back on track right now, I'll get back to you when it is back up. Thank you for letting us know!
Does this mean we have to resign up? I forgot all about trying to get this qual.

Reactions: HelloHello

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Re: SAHM stuff, I'm childfree but I'd kill to at least work from home, if not just be a homemaker. Part of it is how exhausting working is when you're disabled and hate people. Normal folks go nuts without social interaction but for me, it's great lol
I do MTurk full-time from home. It isn't ideal but it's my only option right now, so I make it work. I'm also super anti-people because of my mental shit but lemme tell you...after 3 years of being at home, while I still don't want to work outside the home, having a tiny tyrant make almost literally 24/7 demands is exhausting.

Status
Not open for further replies.