• Total voters

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Of course! Prayers your Nan's way. :glomp:
What's squared breathing?
Thank you so much! <3 I described squared breathing in my post in the Sad Pandas thread. It's a deep inhale for 3 seconds, hold for 3 seconds, deep exhale for 3 seconds, and hold for 3 seconds. (Then repeat until you feel calmer.) It controls you breathing in a way that slows your heart rate when you're in a panic.

Also, just finally heard from my Nan. She was hiding in her closet and my uncle had to come get her and her pups and take them to the post office where the town has a shelter, but she's okay. Has some damage at her house from the hail and wind, but my uncle's gonna help her straighten it all out once she's settled back in.

The tornado-warned storm that hit there has shifted and looks to be on a path that will take it north of me, so I'm good too. There's a storm down in Vernon, TX that's tornado-warned too, but hopefully it will chill out before it hits the metro.

Edit: ElleWoods @ElleWoods and mrs.pynk @mrs.pynk thank y'all, too. Nana's going to be okay. <3

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, my picture didn't turn out quite the way I wanted but I made $4 today so tha'ts good i guess.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Li0ness @Li0ness did you vote yet? I don't live anywhere near a place that sells CheerWine, but I'll gladly send you lots of photos of it for your kind vote!

Reactions: basketcasey

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score
Li0ness @Li0ness did you vote yet? I don't live anywhere near a place that sells CheerWine, but I'll gladly send you lots of photos of it for your kind vote!
'course I haven't voted yet. Waiting for Maximum Chaos. :wink:
LOL you know she's competing too, right?
And yeah, I didn't have a chance to campaign with that whole day-job-ending-at-the-end-of-the-month thing. Or, at least, none of the jobs I applied to posted my button, so... :p
I threatened to beat my family members with wet noodles if they didn't vote for me.
The floggings will continue 'til morale improves?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
man in the high castle went differently than I expected :o

I liked it.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Was so messed up today. Changed clothes to go to bed and forgot my wallet was in the pocket. Found in dryer. Luckily I don't ever have cash.

Reactions: JenniLeigh