12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
my boyfriend saw me working with scripts today and was so confused. he just kept asking "why are they doing this again?" and i didn't really have an answer but mumbled something about making it easier to use on mobile bc i think i read that somewhere a while back. they've ruined the UI. i used to whine about the old site but now i am holding onto it for dear life.

you don't know what you've got til its gone. :salt:
To be easier on mobile for sure, and also because the site's still running on dinosaur code so this brings it into the current century on that side.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
my boyfriend saw me working with scripts today and was so confused. he just kept asking "why are they doing this again?" and i didn't really have an answer but mumbled something about making it easier to use on mobile bc i think i read that somewhere a while back. they've ruined the UI. i used to whine about the old site but now i am holding onto it for dear life.

Yeah, I know it just sounds like griping cause I'm used to the old site, but I'd be really hard pressed to point out anything on the new site that actually improves anything. Are there even any new features? Does it do anything the other site didn't already? It seems like it was just done to give some codemonkeys a reason to still be employed.

Last edited:
Reactions: scout and <Gucci>
D

Deleted member 526

Title: Rating images | PANDA
Requester: Yelena Larkin [ARZBISXTF5TKI] (TO)
TO Ratings:

:chickenleg:???? 1.00 Communicativity
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:? 4.47 Generosity
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg: 5.00 Fairness
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg: 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 5 minute survey asking you to rate a series of images
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US
4 min

Reactions: <Gucci>

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it just sounds like griping cause I'm used to the old site, but I'd be really hard pressed to point out anything on the new site that actually improves anything. Are there even any new features? Does it do anything the other site didn't already? It seems like it was just done to give some codemonkeys a reason to still be employed.
i feel the same way. but i am also not an expert in that area so maybe there were valid reasons on the backend? i cant imagine them doing this for no reason? it could not have been cheap.

DarkChild

leader of a pack of raptors.
Reaction score

We will fix worker up to be just as usable in due time. I've already got a few scripts that make it a lot more usable. Cant fix the ugly dashboard yet, though. <3

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Where is my hand? I need my hand. I have things to mess up and people to shame!

Reactions: scout and <Gucci>

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I don't think we can have a conversation about bad "The Final Countdown" covers without also mentioning Laibach.

I've watched that at least three times now. It reminds me of Tron, the move (original) and the video game. If I were at Chuck E. Cheese's, I'd be playing Tron (or more likely Centipede, but I think I mentioned that a week or two ago), and I definitely wouldn't be paying attention to anyone slapping someone else's kids. (:shifty:)

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
We will fix worker up to be just as usable in due time. I've already got a few scripts that make it a lot more usable. Cant fix the ugly dashboard yet, though. <3
you and everyone else working on these scripts are amazing. i can not thank y'all enough. i am trying to learn scripting in my free time, but i can never seem to find much free time these days. if i could go back in time, i would have studied something much different in college, something more relevant to these things. my knowledge of psychology and criminolgy have limited applications. :LOL:

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Complete a Tree Testing exercise | PANDA
Requester: Optimal Workshop [A3833RNX7CZ9NQ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg: 5.00 Generosity
????? 0.00 Fairness
????? 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: We're testing the navigation of a website. You will be asked to try find the answers to tasks.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Gender - Female is 1; Location is US
7:30

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.