12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
So people have tried to do them on the new site and they don't work there?
yep... Barcodes are setup for the old requester style and they never switched it. I mean either someone makes a script, old site doesn't go down before they post, or we are SOL.

SO there may be like 100k barcodes sitting there in a couple weeks

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Categorization | PANDA
Requester: Rumi Chunara [A8YWPAF20287Y] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
:chickenleg:???? 1.75 Generosity
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg: 5.00 Fairness
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg: 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Choose the correct category
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 738
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Masters has been granted
hamming these

Reactions: <Gucci>

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Question regarding Panda Crazy Helper on worker- are there no longer buttons to add it to PC if you try and catch a HIT and it's no longer available? Cause I get a screen saying "There are no more of these HITs available" but no PC buttons on it that I see. I see them if I open a HIT that's still up but...

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Question regarding Panda Crazy Helper on worker- are there no longer buttons to add it to PC if you try and catch a HIT and it's no longer available? Cause I get a screen saying "There are no more of these HITs available" but no PC buttons on it that I see. I see them if I open a HIT that's still up but...
There are no more buttons on those pages thanks to MTurk changes. Not sure if they will be back.

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Cat urine odor problem? | PANDA
Requester: Martial Media [A3EAJSALUFQTX1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:?? 3.46 Communicativity
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:? 4.02 Generosity
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:? 4.83 Fairness
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:? 4.74 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 66
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 3 minute survey for people with cats who urinate in bad places.
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US
just going to leave this right here

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
next time I see a good qual test up for something I will notify InfiniteChanges @InfiniteChanges and Cara @Cara :thumbsup:
Could I be added to this list, pls? :)

aww thanks! i already had an account on there, but must've ran into the issue with no work ever being up.
i just went to sign up and apparently i made an account a loooong time ago, but never did anything with it. i guess i'll start doing quals.
so many requesters leaving mturk and i have no idea what platforms they've gone to. is there a list somewhere? most of them i don't work for, just curious what sites they've gone to? i wish a platform could work out all the things that mturk has mucked up and improve on the model so there would be a real alternative (at least in amount of work posted daily) to mturk. sigh.

So people have tried to do them on the new site and they don't work there?
i did a HIT today and it came with an alert saying that the HIT was not made for the new site and then it had a "click here" type link that redirected me back to the old site where i was able to complete the HIT. maybe they will keep that going at least until all the HITs posted for the old site have finished?

Last edited:

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Improvements!

I still don't see what anyone gained from any of this except a slightly different, worse UI.

my boyfriend saw me working with scripts today and was so confused. he just kept asking "why are they doing this again?" and i didn't really have an answer but mumbled something about making it easier to use on mobile bc i think i read that somewhere a while back. they've ruined the UI. i used to whine about the old site but now i am holding onto it for dear life.

you don't know what you've got til its gone. :salt:

Status
Not open for further replies.