12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
so whats the catch with the net netruality thing

Reactions: <Gucci>

cassius

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they have messed up the payments account again? I know someone asked this question earlier but I'm asking it again. I search the forum and didn't see anymore than that one person who posted with the problem and a few comments. But I put a transfer through around 3 AM Thursday and then to my bank before noon and it's still hanging there.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
you and everyone else working on these scripts are amazing. i can not thank y'all enough. i am trying to learn scripting in my free time, but i can never seem to find much free time these days. if i could go back in time, i would have studied something much different in college, something more relevant to these things. my knowledge of psychology and criminolgy have limited applications. :LOL:
For javascript this is great: https://watchandcode.com/
The first part is free. It is by far the best thing I've ever seen of this sort. It focuses on typing stuff into chrome, and thinking about it.

Reactions: scout and <Gucci>

SharonS

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they have messed up the payments account again? I know someone asked this question earlier but I'm asking it again. I search the forum and didn't see anymore than that one person who posted with the problem and a few comments. But I put a transfer through around 3 AM Thursday and then to my bank before noon and it's still hanging there.
I also moved at 5am thursday morning to bank account, and it is still pending which is wayyyy past normal processing time for me..bummers :( i have seen a handful had issues today on payments with slow processing or not processed yet

Reactions: <Gucci> and cassius
D

Deleted member 526

from my amazon payments account about mturk money I withdrew from there -
Date Initiated: Dec 14, 2017 - 3:26 PM PST
Date Completed: Dec 14, 2017 - 5:00 PM PST

Reactions: <Gucci> and cassius

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
It doesn't help anyone, but mine from yesterday was fine today. :/ Sometimes it's just a little slow. It does say allow X amount of days :)

cassius

Reaction score
I also moved at 5am thursday morning to bank account, and it is still pending which is wayyyy past normal processing time for me..bummers :( i have seen a handful had issues today on payments with slow processing or not processed yet
Thanks. I wonder if they are working on that also? I hope this isn't a problem again.

cassius

Reaction score
It doesn't help anyone, but mine from yesterday was fine today. :/ Sometimes it's just a little slow. It does say allow X amount of days :)
As long as things are working mine is out of payments to my bank by noon depending on which bewitching hour I make the original transfer then I get the email that it was processed before 3 PM. Then it shows up in my bank the next morning. Something is broke again apparently.

cassius

Reaction score
from my amazon payments account about mturk money I withdrew from there -
Date Initiated: Dec 14, 2017 - 3:26 PM PST
Date Completed: Dec 14, 2017 - 5:00 PM PST
Mine looks like this:
Date Initiated: Dec 14, 2017 - 8:29 AM PST
Date Completed: Dec 14, 2017 - 8:29 AM PST

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Pinterest - Rate How Relevant an Ad Pin Is to a Query | PANDA
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:?? 3.29 Communicativity
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:?? 3.20 Generosity
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:? 4.79 Fairness
:chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg::chickenleg:? 4.18 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 83
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Scammers has not been granted

Status
Not open for further replies.