03/10 - Fortifying Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like the standing desk thing. Are you just at a regular desk now? I like the ones that convert from standing to sitting easily.
I either lay down in my bed or sit in a recliner primarily. Never really have turked from a desk.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Argument Annotation | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Christian Stab [A17CVKGVO38BXR] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 0] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Decide if the sentences are supporting or opposing arguments relevant to the given topic.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 127
Reward: $0.16
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9
I thought I'd try these. I can't tell if this is an agument or a joke, (which isn't a category): cloning - It can cause a divide among people .

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone who did this the other day see a HIT for part 2? She sent the followup link, which I did, but I haven't seen a HIT to enter the code into.
I still have the window up from part 1 that I did yesterday (so I could see the count down and not forget about it).

This is the wording from there:

We will check your completion and approve your assignment for the $3.50 payment. You will receive a private Turk message (delivered to your email inbox) for instructions on Session 2. Session 2 earns a $2.50 bonus for completion.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll have to rewrite my framework. But I may not update all my snipers and everything, I don't really use them much. I might just get super lazy and hope something like panda crazy and hitmonitor get updated for the site instead of tearing all my stuff apart. Also... there's a hope that in a year I'll be all done with mturk.
How long have you been at it like 4-5 years now? or longer?

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That sounds like a horrible idea... they would start demanding we pay money for early access to "test" it for them.. then they will release it at least a year before it is stable enough to even start considering it ready for public consumption... and I don't even want to think about the day 1 dlc that would come with.
You're in a bad community then... especially since this is still beta and we're testers and not the general public. The model you are speaking of is newish.

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You're in a bad community then... especially since this is still beta and we're testers and not the general public. The model you are speaking of is newish.
Though, for example, I'm sure nearly everyone here would pay for a "badge to remove CAPTCHA" if you wanted to go that route.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Microtransactions/pay to qual. :ahhh::cliff:

Reactions: Blue

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Also for anyone curious the IMC Labs Moral Memories HIT is indeed ~30 mins for $5.
I was supposed to be done with mturk 2 hours ago, what am I doing with my life.

Reactions: sryan66611

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'll have to rewrite my framework. But I may not update all my snipers and everything, I don't really use them much. I might just get super lazy and hope something like panda crazy and hitmonitor get updated for the site instead of tearing all my stuff apart. Also... there's a hope that in a year I'll be all done with mturk.
Panda crazy at least has the code partially done for it, I saw it added on of the the more recent updates so I'm sure that will be added fully not to long from now and HC will be done before then too hopefully. Can't speak for HM but I think Overwatch is a replacement made for worker but you'd have to check for yourself to be sure.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Climbed to $35. Do I wanna keep doing erik's, or was my 3 hours of work today good enough to go watch some family guy?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Climbed to $35. Do I wanna keep doing erik's, or was my 3 hours of work today good enough to go watch some family guy?
There is a cap, so just cap and then leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.