Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I don't even do that anymore.

:redpandaannoyed:
Yeah, I don't get enough. Usually, when I say goodnight I'm actually just logging off the computer so I can lie in bed with a book until I can't possibly keep my eyes open anymore. But I have to be up at 5am tomorrow, so I really need to try to sleep early tonight.

Reactions: Jaded and Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get enough. Usually, when I say goodnight I'm actually just logging off the computer so I can lie in bed with a book until I can't possibly keep my eyes open anymore. But I have to be up at 5am tomorrow, so I really need to try to sleep early tonight.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't really suggest it since its meh, but eventually we will have to get used to it.
I am not looking forward to rewriting all my shit. I've been procrastinating on it way too long.

Reactions: Kerek

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
At least you won't really have to change your HIT specific stuff. I'd say we are at least a year out of a forced switch anyways, so keep on procrastinating.
If only Amazon treated mtruk like a gamer community we'd be golden.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
At least you won't really have to change your HIT specific stuff. I'd say we are at least a year out of a forced switch anyways, so keep on procrastinating.
I'll have to rewrite my framework. But I may not update all my snipers and everything, I don't really use them much. I might just get super lazy and hope something like panda crazy and hitmonitor get updated for the site instead of tearing all my stuff apart. Also... there's a hope that in a year I'll be all done with mturk.

Reactions: Kerek

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
If only Amazon treated mtruk like a gamer community we'd be golden.
That sounds like a horrible idea... they would start demanding we pay money for early access to "test" it for them.. then they will release it at least a year before it is stable enough to even start considering it ready for public consumption... and I don't even want to think about the day 1 dlc that would come with.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone try standing desk turking? Thinking of switching to that soon. Also looking for recommendations if you have any.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That sounds like a horrible idea... they would start demanding we pay money for early access to "test" it for them.. then they will release it at least a year before it is stable enough to even start considering it ready for public consumption... and I don't even want to think about the day 1 dlc that would come with.
omgosh yes! and the constant "patches" which would invariably break something else :wink:

Reactions: Blue

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Anyone try standing desk turking? Thinking of switching to that soon. Also looking for recommendations if you have any.
I like the standing desk thing. Are you just at a regular desk now? I like the ones that convert from standing to sitting easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.