03/10 - Fortifying Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Panda crazy at least has the code partially done for it, I saw it added on of the the more recent updates so I'm sure that will be added fully not to long from now and HC will be done before then too hopefully. Can't speak for HM but I think Overwatch is a replacement made for worker but you'd have to check for yourself to be sure.
I haven't looked at PC in quite a while... should probably keep up with it. No idea what HC is and wasn't aware of Overwatch either. I've been so deep in my own ecosystem that when I do have time to turk I don't waste much of it keeping up with any of the new stuff beyond new buzzworthy requesters that I might have missed. I'm having a look at overwatch right now.

Reactions: Kadauchi

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Panda crazy at least has the code partially done for it, I saw it added on of the the more recent updates so I'm sure that will be added fully not to long from now and HC will be done before then too hopefully. Can't speak for HM but I think Overwatch is a replacement made for worker but you'd have to check for yourself to be sure.
What is HC?

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
My TM/PC that I've started building for MTS so I can do more fancy shit and not have to hack in code for other scripts.

Good guess.
Something along the lines of hit monitor/panda catcher? Like if from requester and known take, unknown display?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
My TM/PC that I've started building for MTS so I can do more fancy shit and not have to hack in code for other scripts.

Good guess.
:eek: was I right? and that sounds awesome.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
i swear i came here with an actual question. how does this always happen

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Like if from requester and known take, unknown display?
That line confused me. Like a cross between turkmaster and panda crazy, its not gonna have all the features that panda crazy has for the simple fact that I don't need them and i want it to be simpler.
:eek: was I right? and that sounds awesome.
You were.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Posted this on TH the other day. A quick look at a planned feature (useful for us non-masters)
Well, that is probably not gonna be added in the beginning, if ever. But, something that may interest you is what I have planned to bundle with it.

An option to automatically popup a captcha HIT if one should be coming up (this will be added to the ext popup since it'd need an easy toggle depending on what you're doing). This will be done by monitoring the amount of HITs you have accepted, and popping one up on the 35th. It could be in now but MTS doesn't know if you accepted a HIT through PC/TM, so it would be wildly off. This will help with getting "captcha'd" out of pandaing a HIT.

PC/TM or any other script could also have this capability with some code that I already have made(since I'm using it for something else) that sends the accepted HIT data to MTS.

Reactions: Yatagarasu

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That line confused me. Like a cross between turkmaster and panda crazy, its not gonna have all the features that panda crazy has for the simple fact that I don't need them and i want it to be simpler.

You were.
Yes, sort of, like hit monitor and TM but as a beginning. Scan requester, if within the set of known pandas accept, if not alert.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Perception of Others (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: JChen [AETP3R47DVN9R] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.31] [Fair: 4.96] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
Description:
10 minutes for $1.00; survey on social attitudes and opinions; academic research conducted by University of California researchers
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: -1558646501 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [403144229-36194] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't thought this through but the idea of having a master submit script that pushes everything through a timer/cycler like panda crazy would also be sweet. EG submit buttons get queued into the cycler instead of sent to mturk right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.