Post throwdown for WARJLords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Most of my shop lifting has been entirely accidental. At one point I was in a really long line at Wal-Mart, so I grabbed a book to read while I waited, and then I forgot I was holding it and walked right out of the store with it. Didn't even realize until I came back to my car later and saw the book on the seat.

Reactions: Liz and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Most of my shop lifting has been entirely accidental. At one point I was in a really long line at Wal-Mart, so I grabbed a book to read while I waited, and then I forgot I was holding it and walked right out of the store with it. Didn't even realize until I came back to my car later and saw the book on the seat.
I stole a can of tomatoes on accident the other day :o They were hiding under a bag of cereal and I didn't see them.

Reactions: Liz

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I used to steal cigarettes and hide them in my daughters stroller. Mom of the year. I have never told anyone that

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You can have all mine, I never wear them for longer than 5 minutes >.<
I'm still super into headbands. I wear them all the time and I don't care if I'm too old for it.

Reactions: Jaded

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm gonna be thirty this year and I don't know how I feel about that >.>

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
I stole a can of tomatoes on accident the other day :eek: They were hiding under a bag of cereal and I didn't see them.
That Wal-Mart was lax as hell about security. I'm pretty sure people just walked in and stole sandwiches from the deli all the time.

The one in the next town over was hard core though. At one point I went and bought one of those big 50 gallon trash cans and a rake, and I used self check out but it didn't print the reciept. Tried to leave, and they stopped me and wouldn't let me leave until I went to Customer Service and got customer services to find the reciept and print it. I was like 9 1/2 months pregnant, still in my work uniform, and I just kept yelling "WHAT KIND OF CRIME IS THIS? Who the fuck shop lifts a RAKE?"

Reactions: Liz and Jaded

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am too old...41
Not too old. I'd do it. I love the knee socks too.

I think I've only shoplifted cuticle cream once. Well, sometimes in self-checkout, I put organic produce in as regular produce. I'm a bad person. :(

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That Wal-Mart was lax as hell about security. I'm pretty sure people just walked in and stole sandwiches from the deli all the time.

The one in the next town over was hard core though. At one point I went and bought one of those big 50 gallon trash cans and a rake, and I used self check out but it didn't print the reciept. Tried to leave, and they stopped me and wouldn't let me leave until I went to Customer Service and got customer services to find the reciept and print it. I was like 9 1/2 months pregnant, still in my work uniform, and I just kept yelling "WHAT KIND OF CRIME IS THIS? Who the fuck shop lifts a RAKE?"
9 months pregnant and snop lifting a rake. Hilarious.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

I think I've only shoplifted cuticle cream once. Well, sometimes in self-checkout, I put organic produce in as regular produce. I'm a bad person. :(
Tons of forehead wrinkles so nope

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score

Hell, I do this. Or I'll ring my apples up as some cheaper variety of apple. It's not like the self check out guard is going to come over and go "MA'AM THESE ARE CLEARLY PINK LADIES, NOT BRAEBURNS!"

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Stuff and things

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
OF course, what nonsense

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Hell, I do this. Or I'll ring my apples up as some cheaper variety of apple. It's not like the self check out guard is going to come over and go "MA'AM THESE ARE CLEARLY PINK LADIES, NOT BRAEBURNS!"
at least do this with the honeycrisps. those are bae

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.