Panda Crazy Script for Panda's

RippedWarrior

Reaction score
Click on the details button for the job and see if there is a limit for the queue. If you don't want the limits then just put it down to 0. I left those limits there as examples for the zing/ibotta stuff because usually it's nice to have your queue open for better paying hits. It's up to you if you want a limit or not.
Thank you very much. I went through the options and threads, but didn't think to look down to the job-level. Appreciate!

Cass

Happy Turker
Reaction score
My panda crazy wont get past "Loading settings in memory" I reinstalled and then it wouldn't allow me to import my pandas. Then goes back to "Loading settings in memory" when I open in a new tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My panda crazy wont get past "Loading settings in memory" I reinstalled and then it wouldn't allow me to import my pandas. Then goes back to "Loading settings in memory" when I open in a new tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Try the instructions I gave in this post: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/436027/. Version 0.3.6 is before I added data to the database so I am hoping that will at least get past any data problems. You should be able to export from the older version and then use that export file to import in the newer version. Hope that will help out.

Cass

Happy Turker
Reaction score
Try the instructions I gave in this post: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/436027/. Version 0.3.6 is before I added data to the database so I am hoping that will at least get past any data problems. You should be able to export from the older version and then use that export file to import in the newer version. Hope that will help out.
Hmm once I download the update it goes back to "Loading settings in memory" -- Is it okay to use to outdated version for the time being?

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hmm once I download the update it goes back to "Loading settings in memory" -- Is it okay to use to outdated version for the time being?
You can use the older version if it's working but would be better to get that data to the newer version. Be sure to export the data on the older version. When you install the newer version you have to go to the special url to delete all the data because it will still not let you get past the loading error. Then you should be able to import the data from the export you made from the older version.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Cass

Happy Turker
Reaction score
You can use the older version if it's working but would be better to get that data to the newer version. Be sure to export the data on the older version. When you install the newer version you have to go to the special url to delete all the data because it will still not let you get past the loading error. Then you should be able to import the data from the export you made from the older version.
I can only get to adding imported data on the new version now. I will just keep the new version and find the pandas. Thank you for answering my questions so quickly!!!

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
I turn on PC this morning and it only says

Setting up Panda Crazy!
Loading settings in memory.

What did I do!?

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Im using chrome and had trouble this morning, I downgraded and it was working fine, but after I updated it again, it once again wasnt working.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Im using chrome and had trouble this morning, I downgraded and it was working fine, but after I updated it again, it once again wasnt working.
I made a small change to make sure it works with older data and may fix some wrong saved data so upgrade to 0.3.14 and see if that works. Make sure you exported the jobs from the older version because you may have to delete the data to get the newer version to work.

Reactions: webgyrl

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
For those with issues today and yesterday, it is not panda crazy. It is a chrome update. If you click on your tamper monky and check for updates, then refresh the Panda crazy page, you will be good to go.

ikarma

Contributor
Reaction score
Really love your script. You have implemented many things I have always wanted in my own stuff, but in a much more user friendly manner.

I like to work in multiple tabs, usually around 6 or so, to shave some of the time off of hits by eliminating load times. As you know, Amazon sort of squashed that recently with their "improvements" by throttling hits and whatever else it is they are doing to prevent my hits from loading. Since those changes I am rarely ever able to work from multiple tabs.

I saw your new Queue helper and I was wondering if you could possibly implement a method for working from the queue in multiple tabs? Even working from both ends of the queue in two tabs would be great.

Thanks for sharing your script!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mistahjslover

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like to work in multiple tabs, usually around 6 or so, to shave some of the time off of hits by eliminating load times. As you know, Amazon sort of squashed that recently with their "improvements" by throttling hits and whatever else it is they are doing to prevent my hits from loading. Since those changes I am rarely ever able to work from multiple tabs.

I saw your new Queue helper and I was wondering if you could possibly implement a method for working from the queue in multiple tabs? Even working from both ends of the queue in two tabs would be great.
Yes that is what I want the script to evolve into. Right now it does recognize different tabs by a unique tag for each but it doesn't talk to each other. First I want to have a button somewhere so a user can change the next hit they want. They can choose 1st hit, 2nd hit, etc. or the last hit. That would be nice but I am hoping to actually have the tabs communicate which hit they are working on so the other tabs will skip those hits and it would be automaticaly grabbing the next unique hit. Need to do some testing to see if it would work but that's the idea.

ikarma

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes that is what I want the script to evolve into. Right now it does recognize different tabs by a unique tag for each but it doesn't talk to each other. First I want to have a button somewhere so a user can change the next hit they want. They can choose 1st hit, 2nd hit, etc. or the last hit. That would be nice but I am hoping to actually have the tabs communicate which hit they are working on so the other tabs will skip those hits and it would be automaticaly grabbing the next unique hit. Need to do some testing to see if it would work but that's the idea.
Perfect!

webgyrl

Learner Turk
Reaction score
I am really wanting to use Panda Crazy and trying to search for info on how to use it etc. I am not seeing the Panda buttons in Chrome like in the screenshot on the Greasy Fork Script page. What am I doing wrong? Attached is a screenshot of my TamperMonkey dashboard and my MTurk HITs page. Am I missing a script? Can someone help me sort it out? Thanks a million billion!

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am really wanting to use Panda Crazy and trying to search for info on how to use it etc. I am not seeing the Panda buttons in Chrome like in the screenshot on the Greasy Fork Script page. What am I doing wrong? Attached is a screenshot of my TamperMonkey dashboard and my MTurk HITs page. Am I missing a script? Can someone help me sort it out? Thanks a million billion!
The buttons show up only when you are running the main script. So go to https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome?pandacrazy=on and keep it in a window of it's own. Open another window and then go to the findhits page. You should see buttons on the right side. Not sure why it wouldn't be working.

webgyrl

Learner Turk
Reaction score
The buttons show up only when you are running the main script. So go to https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome?pandacrazy=on and keep it in a window of it's own. Open another window and then go to the findhits page. You should see buttons on the right side. Not sure why it wouldn't be working.
I got it to work! I didn't have that one page open consistently! Now it's working.
Another question (and I'm sorry, I am soooo new to all of this): I used Panda yesterday and it accepted a lot of HITs which I wasn't able to finish before the timer. Is there a way to limit how many HITs the Script will collect? And how do you stop it collecting w/o closing down the browser window? Thanks a million for this wonderful script :heart::heart::heart:

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got it to work! I didn't have that one page open consistently! Now it's working.
Another question (and I'm sorry, I am soooo new to all of this): I used Panda yesterday and it accepted a lot of HITs which I wasn't able to finish before the timer. Is there a way to limit how many HITs the Script will collect? And how do you stop it collecting w/o closing down the browser window? Thanks a million for this wonderful script :heart::heart::heart:
The script is controlled from the window that is running on https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome?pandacrazy=on
The collect buttons is what turns them on and off individually. You don't want too many panda's collecting at once because it has to check each one slowly. I recommend not going over 10 jobs collecting. If you need to limit the number of hits collected you can click on the details button for that job and set a number for the Queue Hit Limit option. The Panda Crazy helper is just an add on to show the buttons for easy adding of Panda's instead of clicking on the Add job button and pasting a panda url in there. So keep your eye on the main script. It shows your queue on the bottom too so it's convenient to watch it.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to apologize for the problems with the last big update. When I was preparing this script for public use I tried to make some rules for myself when adding new options or data. I wanted to make sure old versions could still work on old or new data files. I also wanted to make sure the data wasn't lost. Last update I didn't follow one of my rules and some data got messed up. I also didn't test one new option that caused other errors. I believe the current updated version should allow you to import older data files. I tested all my older exported files from August and all of them worked. Also if you export the data to a file then that file is a simple comma separated value file which means you can pull it up in an editor and see all your data. Just search for "groupId" and you can find all the group ID numbers saved if the script won't load it for some reason. I might be able to fix that file if the data is important too. For the future if you have problems try to go to a previous version first. Report any problems to me so I can fix them as soon as I can.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Today I released a new update (0.3.15) to greasyfork. Be sure to update it if greasemonkey/tampermonkey doesn't update it automatically. Should update it automatically sometime today. Be sure to backup your data by exporting it from the jobs menu at top so you won't lose anything if something goes wrong. Even old saved data could possibly work with newer versions when it didn't work in another version.

New Features:
  • When importing an exported file you can now choose to load only data, only alarms or both so you don't need to save alarms all the time.
  • Total earning shows your P.E. plus the hits in your queue pay plus any new collected hits.
  • Can now go to https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome?pandacrazy=on&resetalldata=yes to reset data if you need to.
Bugs Fixed:
  • Alarms from exported files did not save correctly sometimes but now it should work.
  • Some memory cleanup just in case of memory leaks which may happen on fast batches.
  • Display minimal shows 3 rows instead of 5 rows which stopped working when I made a previous fix.
  • Tries to fix any data that had a null value from previous versions. Can try importing an older exported file to see if it loads it in.
There is also an update to the helper script but nothing major. Just moved the add buttons. There will be a new update to the queue helper script tonight which allows you to pick the position of the next hit in your queue. It is now smart enough to pick the next hit when working in multiple tabs. This queue helper script is still in testing so no guarantee it will work perfectly.

ScrapingForQuarters

Reaction score
I updated all 3 scripts.

Didn't notice before the accept, but the tab title after I hit the Accept Key is very long and practically useless.

It shows (1/1) <a href-"http .....

Last edited: