Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
He'll come back to us Amon @Amon !
And Despairagus @Despairagus loll

Oh if you don't have the script for the zoltars get it. Makes them way easier even though Idk what categories they go in so that's still taking me forever to decide.

Reactions: Despairagus

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
LOL, my rl office was just like here, my friend and I were talking politics just to each other and another coworker called it a "hostile work environment" and told us to stop. whoooops

edit: it literally wasn't hostile. it was very low key "did you hear this event actually physically happened" and it bothered him lol

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with Prolific where the same survey just keeps coming back after marking "not interested"?

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
LOL, my rl office was just like here, my friend and I were talking politics just to each other and another coworker called it a "hostile work environment" and told us to stop. whoooops

edit: it literally wasn't hostile. it was very low key "did you hear this event actually physically happened" and it bothered him lol
TAKE THIS TO THE POLITICS THREAD.
Just kidding. Sounds like you were more talking current events than involved politics than politics lol!

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score

Did they retreat to their safe space?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I started sending Wyn to daycare a couple days a week so I could get back to writing. Though right now I'm chatting with you all, drinking coffee, and doing a few Z's. Weird the things that make you nostalgic.

Hope everyone has a profitable day :love:
What type of writing?

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I started sending Wyn to daycare a couple days a week so I could get back to writing. Though right now I'm chatting with you all, drinking coffee, and doing a few Z's. Weird the things that make you nostalgic.

Hope everyone has a profitable day :love:
aw, glad you're getting some you time to do what you need to do.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Someone found out where we live (we're visiting in Ohio) and went on a political... I wouldn't even call it a tirade, I'd call it... a misguided word salad? It didn't make sense, they didn't know the names of the people they were talking about, etc... We've had the "We don't discuss politics" convo 3 times already! We've been here 24 hours!

Next time someone says anything remotely political, I'm just going to yell TAKE IT TO THE POLITICS THREAD and sashay away.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I miss you ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee!
And only thing making me happy is the new storage I bought my kiddo..and going to tan. (I know I know it's bad for you but give me a break. Seasonal depression is getting me you guys)

Reactions: Sondi and savvy

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Chris Davis for work related to 3NFWQRSHVEEUM4IZSF3Y17KW4SPFGD.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
We appreciate that you took the time to complete all three sections of "Psychology of Secrets"

Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
:cheers:

Reactions: KYKITTY

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Someone found out where we live (we're visiting in Ohio) and went on a political... I wouldn't even call it a tirade, I'd call it... a misguided word salad? It didn't make sense, they didn't know the names of the people they were talking about, etc... We've had the "We don't discuss politics" convo 3 times already! We've been here 24 hours!

Next time someone says anything remotely political, I'm just going to yell TAKE IT TO THE POLITICS THREAD and sashay away.
YESSSS.
I'd be like "You are unfollowed. byeee"

Status
Not open for further replies.