Does having a daily goal:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Duolingo. Free and works a lot like Rosetta Stone. I used it to learn some German.
Free is my love language :love:
I like Duolingo, I put all my games into whatever the language is, and also watch Netflix in the language. And Peppa Pig, idc what anyone says, that little pork family is a treasure.
OMG I don't know why I never thought to put my games into that language!

I like Memrise, Also free even though there is a paid version, I like it because there's a writing, listening, reading, call and response type of deal.
I will look into this. I can (for the most part) read it, but when it comes to speaking and conversations, I don't remember much.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of work up...I want to learn coding but idk where to start. I know some HTML/CSS but that's it. I don't know which language is best or which FREE site is best to learn. advice?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Voice lesson today (and therapy tonight) ... Tuesday is emotional release day for me :ROFL:

and coffee and scones :hungry:
My ex went to school for music education, with a specialty in vocal pedagogy. She's now a music director for the local school district but, when we were together, there were always voice lessons going on in the living room. Especially when I was trying to sleep for my night job.:p Have fun though!:D

Reactions: Sondi

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know this is off topic but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of work up...I want to learn coding but idk where to start. I know some HTML/CSS but that's it. I don't know which language is best or which FREE site is best to learn. advice?
I like https://learn.freecodecamp.org with sololearn https://www.sololearn.com/Courses/ for extra practice(desktop or mobile). Good luck. Let me know if you need any more resources. I have a bunch but not necessary to overload the answer. :)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
and what is making YOU happy today?
not sure yet. you?
edit: actually I just successfully downloaded an android emulator so that's pretty cool
I started sending Wyn to daycare a couple days a week so I could get back to writing. Though right now I'm chatting with you all, drinking coffee, and doing a few Z's. Weird the things that make you nostalgic.

Hope everyone has a profitable day :love:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I started sending Wyn to daycare a couple days a week so I could get back to writing. Though right now I'm chatting with you all, drinking coffee, and doing a few Z's. Weird the things that make you nostalgic.

aw that's awesome! I hope you're enjoying it <3

Reactions: ItsAmyTee and Sondi

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

If you use twitter make sure to find the #WriterCommunity There is a lot of support there.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oohhh freecodecamp seems to cover everything lol. thanks!
Sololearn covers all of them too. I like FCC for the paths and certifications. Sololearn is great for repetition. It's like Duolingo for coding, kinda.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.