12/31 - So This is the Final Day of the Year Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
NEVER!!! haha we are disney fanatics...we are actually DVC members

Reactions: Cmoney

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
This is wonderful! I would love to make way more, but I'm kind of ADDish and turk puts it in overdrive. Do you feel burnt out by the end of the day/week making this much or are you in a good rhythm already?
I usually don't feel burnt out because I look at mturk as my own private business. I control what I want to do, and the times I want to do it. Some days are challenging than others. My number will drop this year because I got a new job. If you want to be a master at this you should reach out to people like P L A Y E R 9 1 @P L A Y E R 9 1 C to the J @C to the J, kryss @kryssyy, Jaded @Jaded, and Kadauchi @Kadauchi.

I know they make more than me.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I usually don't feel burnt out because I look at mturk as my own private business. I control what I want to do, and the times I want to do it. Some days are challenging than others. My number will drop this year because I got a new job. If you want to be a master at this you should reach out to people like P L A Y E R 9 1 @P L A Y E R 9 1 C to the J @C to the J, kryss @kryssyy, Jaded @Jaded, and Kadauchi @Kadauchi.

I know they make more than me.
Jaded @Jaded has a lot to teach us.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Passed 100. My goal is to hopefully one day get to 200 on these damn things, but if they are gated by location then I don't think that will happen.

Reactions: Billdar and j0e

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
man I wish there was that much work today, fuck even a 3-4 cent batch to max on would be the shit right about now
I've only submitted over 1k four times in the last 45 days (but none in the last 30) and over 2k not at all.

mturk :dead:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi I figured out why my yearly total was screwed up (in Dashboard) ... it's not accounting for anything earlier than 2008 (first year the annual total is shown for), so it's thinking whatever isn't showing up had to be in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.