12/31 - So This is the Final Day of the Year Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all. I hope all are well, I kind of took the week off knowing that it would be slow. Still trying out some different scripts and such on a better computer. Might have some questions later.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I call upon the great early zoltar cappers, channel your energy into me so that I may cap myself, give me strength! lol

seriously though awesome job, make that money.
It's hard to get them at this time because they're doing the ritual sacrifices necessary to cap on Zoltars, and of course there's the cleanup afterward.

Reactions: Twisted65

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone used a bank statement to get their mturk payments account working? I had to switch banks (well i use an online bank and they switched banks so i dont have another bank to send it to) Also no login info for the said bank because the bank i uses goes through another one so i cant instantly approve. and i dont enjoy having a bunch of money just sitting there. My Nov statement shows every mturk transaction i made so i dont see why it should take so long. If after the holidays it still isnt, i guess ill go get a real bank

Last edited:

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
This site really did not me getting the information to complete the Z .12 HIT LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
a zoltar I can't figure out
I don't see a 'business' title.
basically, this guy does love spells, from what I'm figuring out.

http://magiadeuniao1.wixsite.com/meusite

meusite, if I'm correct, roughly translates to "mysite" and is a title placeholder on a blog/wordpress type site.

Status
Not open for further replies.