12/31 - So This is the Final Day of the Year Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
My New Year's resolution is to not get Masters. I am incredibly committed to it.
keep your chin up, I never thought I was going to get Masters, and then one day, boom I got it and I am not a lucky person. So you just never know. Plus, there really hasn't been that many great hits on Masters anyway.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
keep your chin up, I never thought I was going to get Masters, and then one day, boom I got it and I am not a lucky person. So you just never know. Plus, there really hasn't been that many great hits on Masters anyway.
Well, if I am going to be poor I may as well be known as one of the elite groups of Workers who have demonstrated accuracy on specific types of HITs on the Mechanical Turk marketplace.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Were off to Disney for 8 days- Y'all have a great new years!!!

Title: New Year's Celebration | PANDA
Requester: Aner [A3KWTAQTEIAFO5] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.50 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Share information about your new year celebration, and answer questions about it and yourself. This section (Initial survey, approx. 3 min) 10 cents. Completion of short (5-10 minute) followup (40 cents, by e-nvitation) will take place AFTER New Year's.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 50

mtdub1

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything since yesterday morning. Bout time for him to go back into hiding now anyhoo. From what I've seen he'll put up hits for a good week or so then vanishes faster than Keyser Soze.
So true, Will post for about a week or two tops and won't be heard from for about 2 to 3 months. I would say don't fall in love with doing his hits

Reactions: BrewMeister

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Megan Gaschk for work related to 3X878VYTIEJ3GZ3TDG17G8W24PY7FT.
The value of your bonus is: $1.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
because player91 stated he had over 800K hits and Pope Pleco didn't mention it. I don't understand why people have to be so rude,
To be entirely fair to Mturk, I've never actually done a hit. I came upon a turking forum by mistake and people liked my shitposting so then I never left.

Status
Not open for further replies.