Title: Multiple choice language survey | Accept
Requester: Kathleen Hall [AXFTPWP2JXMMJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this task you will be asked to evaluate and complete English sentences. IF ENGLISH IS NOT YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE DO NOT COMPLETE THIS TASK. DO NOT COMPLETE THIS TASK MORE THAN ONCE.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

FunBacon

Reaction score
Title: Complete sentences with a single word | Accept
Requester: Mallorie Leinenger [ARY8R3Z6BGILR] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$32.04] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=17.06] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 10:00
Available: 1
Description: Provide the word that you think is likely to come next in an incomplete sentence.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Less than 4 minutes :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Merovign

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay y'all, I've got to make some money today
Are they listed by dates? There no search bar, nor any sort by button. I don't see any of the recent ones I just did in the pending qualifications tab, either.
Use forum search for qual sorter.

Sorry but, it's really hard to give multiple response mentoring help in the middle of the Daily Work thread. I try to keep up but, I'm also trying to turk, and there are 4 other conversations going. Hard to do both effectively. Sorry. I'm trying. If you want more attention, PM or the Help Section is better for things that get drawn out like this. I'm only one guy.:(

NVM. This is my problem, not yours. Sorry.:)

Last edited:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I installed Honey - I don't know paribus (I'll have to check that out)
https://www.joinhoney.com/features/amazon
Paribus works with a bunch of different online retailers, not just amazon. They monitor your email and send an email on your behalf if a price drops or a delivery is late, but it all depends on what the retailers offer. Like Walmart does price drop matching, but Amazon doesn't.

thewupk

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Hoori for work related to 3PKJ68EHDN36IJST075TJ51L70KHJB.
The value of your bonus is: $0.40 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your participation in the study. This email is being sent to everyone who is eligible for the $0.40 bonus amount.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are they listed by dates? There no search bar, nor any sort by button. I don't see any of the recent ones I just did in the pending qualifications tab, either.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38977-worker-mturk-qual-sorter

once you have Tampermonkey installed, this script will help you sort quals. But, like Jerami @Jerami said using the search function will get you answers waaay faster. Or (this is how I like to do it) compiling a bunch of questions all at once and then PM'ing someone. I've found doing that helpful as it helps me to not get all fuzzy with what I've asked where and keeps things organized so I can go back and refer to it later :)

Reactions: Jerami

nmelssx

Reaction score

Sorry but, it's really hard to give multiple response mentoring help in the middle of the Daily Work thread. I try to keep up but, I'm also trying to turk, and there are 4 other conversations going. Hard to do both effectively. Sorry. I'm trying. If you want more attention, PM or the Help Section is better for things that get drawn out like this. I'm only one guy.:(

It's fine. I'm sure they'll probably approved them in a few days. If not, meh. But I definitely want the Adult Content one to get approved, and I guess I'll email them if I don't see it in a few days. Haven't had it for months on ends. What's a few more days?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/38977-worker-mturk-qual-sorter

once you have Tampermonkey installed, this script will help you sort quals. But, like Jerami @Jerami said using the search function will get you answers waaay faster. Or (this is how I like to do it) compiling a bunch of questions all at once and then PM'ing someone. I've found doing that helpful as it helps me to not get all fuzzy with what I've asked where and keeps things organized so I can go back and refer to it later :)
:yeahthat: TY Despairagus @Despairagus

Last one on this, they don't have to be approved. Just updated to your account. Like I said, it happens within 24 hours but, usually an hour or so, when they update you account. They AA, if you want to call it that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Despairagus

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay y'all, I've got to make some money today

Jerami, You do a great job. For those that are new, it is tough and I would answer but I am not that fast. I use the search button on top to find a lot of my answers. I am not being sarcastic. Just a lot of what I see asked is in past threads and can be researched. I also will try to help anyone if you PM me even though I don't have the knowledge of others, but remember, with age comes slowness.:wink:

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done the spatial/geospatial masters batch from k.stock before? Are they safe?
I did a handful this morning and they are still pending. Was trying to see if they went through in time to ham them... Not so sure and it's a bit speculative ya know... But seeming its a bit slow, I might bite for more.
I also did a few and was waiting for approval before doing more. I feel like these are ones that may be confusing and could be rejected so I don't want to ham them for scared money. We'll see.

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
I also did a few and was waiting for approval before doing more. I feel like these are ones that may be confusing and could be rejected so I don't want to ham them for scared money. We'll see.
I can eat over 1000 rejections but I still don't like playing that game :) Plus PE is $15 for the day and I"m okay with that :) I've thought of messaging them but I'm just not that motivated today... too much drinking to do later :)

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I can eat over 1000 rejections but I still don't like playing that game :) Plus PE is $15 for the day and I"m okay with that :) I've thought of messaging them but I'm just not that motivated today... too much drinking to do later :)
I can eat a bunch of rejections too... did 100 of them, not motivated to do many more though. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Alright, who's got the weirdest new years resolutions going yet
I have created point based games for things like cleaning, exercising, and not eating out for hubs and I. Points earn you $$ towards fun spending activities. But it's all diff games, one game for eating out, one for self-care, one for home-care. So the points for each separate game earn you $ towards things in those specific categories. We started the eating out game in Nov though, so we're already nearly to the "Go out to a super fancy place" eating out reward. The others are starting today/tomorrow.

Idk if that's weirdest. Maybe more equal measures of sad and clever than it is weird.

FunBacon

Reaction score
Title: Hospitality Employee Organizational Behavior Survey 10mins $1 for qualified answers | Accept
Requester: Xiaoxiao Fu [A1H5G4VURUA4JG] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.20] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 100
Description: This is an academic survey regarding hospitality employee organizational behavior. Respondents have to be hospitality employees and have direct interactions with guests on a daily basis.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Merovign

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
I just started for the day so that's good to know, sounds like today is better than the last few days. For this batch, I was getting a lot of "neither" sentences and I was like mmmm nah i'll wait, this seems iffy. It's not just about the number of rejections, I have hundreds of thousands of approved HITs and 197 rejections (almost all from just 2 batches) - it's more about the wasted time. I don't want to do any more of them and not get paid. Like you said, there is other money out there. :)

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I have created point based games for things like cleaning, exercising, and not eating out for hubs and I. Points earn you $$ towards fun spending activities. But it's all diff games, one game for eating out, one for self-care, one for home-care. So the points for each separate game earn you $ towards things in those specific categories. We started the eating out game in Nov though, so we're already nearly to the "Go out to a super fancy place" eating out reward. The others are starting today/tomorrow.

Idk if that's weirdest. Maybe more equal measures of sad and clever than it is weird.
are there penalties and demerits as well?

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright, who's got the weirdest new years resolutions going yet
Mine is weird and kinda sad. I did a DNA test this year and found my bio-family. Of 8 kids I have found so far 3 are deceased of cancer at young ages so my goal is to notify them, they don't even know I exist, or there families, and have them get tested for the BRCA gene. Maybe they won't have to have the surprise I had.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
are there penalties and demerits as well?
YES! So if we eat out when we're not meant to, we lose any rewards we've gained in that category and have to start over from day 1. It has been going so super well so far, even things like grabbing coffee out count as breaking the rules and going back to 0.
The other games are more like "Earn at least 10 points a day" so if you only earn 9, you're screwed and can't count any of them, so it motivates you to at LEAST get to 10 each day. 100 points = $10 so it's really designed so you have to give it your all or else you're not going to earn doodly squat.

I'm pretty excited about it. I want to be long-distance-hiking ready again by summer, my backpacking gear is too dusty.

Reactions: cb456 and teal4life
Status
Not open for further replies.