Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: UC San Diego Object Memory (15-20 min) | PANDA
Requester: Timothy Brady [A2FOG3PS38SNIP] (Req TV): $10.17/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Remember some colors or objects and report them after brief delays. Must have normal-or-corrected-to-normal color vision.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: LucyO

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I've got it on the ground here too, I think this year I'm not going to dream of a white Christmas, I'm leaning more toward 70° and bright sunshine.
Trade you.
Every Christmas throughout my entire life has been warm and muggy. The cold fronts just never line up. Combine that with a house full of people and it's borderline miserable temperature wise. I'd love a white (or even a cold Christmas) for once in my life. I've seen snow less than five times. Gimme the snow, damn it! :p

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Team Decision Sciences for work related to
The value of your bonus is: $6.18 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks, this is your bonus payment!

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: (up to a $2.00 bonus) Watch a video and play a tutorial for an online game! | PANDA
Requester: Project on Nuclear Gaming [A3DK92MB8JLQED] (Req TV): $17.09/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
(up to a $2.00 bonus) Watch a video describing the rules of a game and take a quiz to test for understanding. In addition, go through a tutorial game
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Game-Complete-SIGNAL DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Tutorial-Game-Complete-SIGNAL DoesNotExist ; SIGNAL-Video-Complete DoesNotExist ;
First HIT I've caught all morning, yay!

jan

Reaction score
oh, F-it!

Call my daughter to get in car. She does not appear. Do carpool without her. Drive back home, pick her up - drive her up to school. Get back (this has now taken 2.5 hours).

Arrive home to find that the school department is calling for early dismissal.

F, F, F, F:angry2:

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Title: Play an investment game!(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Quentin ANDRE [A2F6YQCE3T2W4D] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.35] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 30:00
Available: 45
Description: ! THIS HIT REQUIRES A COMPUTER, AND CHROME, FIREFOX OR OPERA/SAFARI! NO MOBILE!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [612546476-188101] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Took about 7 minutes so already okay. Bonus is gonna be a surprise.

BeeboBeliever

Reaction score
Morning turkers! Been a quiet one for me so far. Set up for the new system was quick and easy. It also reminded me that I need to get rid of my current bank and switch to an online one. I'm so broke these days that those monthly fees have kicked in and it's BS. $25 frackin' dollars a month for what? Is Ally any good? I'm thinking of switching to them.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Morning turkers! Been a quiet one for me so far. Set up for the new system was quick and easy. It also reminded me that I need to get rid of my current bank and switch to an online one. I'm so broke these days that those monthly fees have kicked in and it's BS. $25 frackin' dollars a month for what? Is Ally any good? I'm thinking of switching to them.
This got me thinking. My bank doesn't have fees if you set up a direct deposit with them. I wonder if Amazon scheduling the payments would be considered direct deposit?

Edit - Also, Ally was my car loan provider. The rate was good and I never had any issues with them.

Last edited:

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I just switched to a Discover checking account. No fees at all and 1% cash back on debit purchases.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
$ 25 dollars a month and I bitch about about $7 a month from U.S. Bank.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
oh, F-it!

Call my daughter to get in car. She does not appear. Do carpool without her. Drive back home, pick her up - drive her up to school. Get back (this has now taken 2.5 hours).

Arrive home to find that the school department is calling for early dismissal.

F, F, F, F:angry2:

you are quite the superstar parent.

MrzNinetailz

Gotta Catch ' em All
Reaction score
Trade you.
Every Christmas throughout my entire life has been warm and muggy. The cold fronts just never line up. Combine that with a house full of people and it's borderline miserable temperature wise. I'd love a white (or even a cold Christmas) for once in my life. I've seen snow less than five times. Gimme the snow, damn it! :p
SAME

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score

Random Jobber

Reaction score
I wonder which choice this was.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sebastian Berger for work related to 3TKetc
The value of your bonus is: $0.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you again for participating in our study. We have purchased the total amount of CO2 certificates, which have now been taken out of the market. Your bonus depended on your decisions and our random draw of one of the 25 trials. Note that our bonus payments are paid automatically to you after your participation has been approved.
it's interesting how every confirmed bonus I've seen so far for this has been $0.60 even though it's based on a "random draw"

Katia2019

Reaction score
I have Ally checking and savings and never had any problems with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.