12/17 - Tainted Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Answer on the questions and learn more with the help of LearnWeb - Beijing, part 1 | PANDA
Requester: ielool [A2GQZK1CYS8UQ7] (Req TV): $12.27/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
We are conducting an experiment of using the LearnWeb educational platform. Answer the questions about the given city and learn something new!
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: None;

Title: Answer on the questions and learn more with the help of LearnWeb - Berlin, part 1 | PANDA
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
We are conducting an experiment of using the LearnWeb educational platform. Answer the questions about the given city and learn something new!

Title: Answer on the questions and learn more with the help of LearnWeb - Brasilia, part 1 | PANDA
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:

TWO PART study, Next week pays DOUBLE.
There were 3 separate HITs posted, but if I need to remove some of these from the forum (if they're all the same), my apologies and please let me know.

Just did one, took about 14 mins. Beyond easy.

+/-25 questions; website visit; +/- 25 questions. There's a 5 min "explore" time on one of the pages.

Last edited:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I was really young when I had my first, and have been a constant, nervous mess, worrying about them since. A few months after my oldest moved out, I felt like a weight of guilt and worry had been lifted. Not all of it, but some.

My daughter is 16, but doesn't have her license yet because I don't think she's ready. I taught my son how to drive, but I feel like I'd rather have a professional do it. There's a driving school around here, but they are expensive. I think I might just suck it up and send her and my youngest son (when it's his turn) to it so I don't have to go through all of that again.
I sent my daughter, not by boys they were ok. It was well worth the money!

• Love
Reactions: LucyO

jijab

Reaction score
I was really young when I had my first, and have been a constant, nervous mess, worrying about them since. A few months after my oldest moved out, I felt like a weight of guilt and worry had been lifted. Not all of it, but some.

My daughter is 16, but doesn't have her license yet because I don't think she's ready. I taught my son how to drive, but I feel like I'd rather have a professional do it. There's a driving school around here, but they are expensive. I think I might just suck it up and send her and my youngest son (when it's his turn) to it so I don't have to go through all of that again.
I was young when I had my now 16 year old daughter too. That's another thing I worry about, thinking I wasn't much older than her when I had her. However she's much more responsible than I was so hopefully I won't be having any grandchildren anytime soon (but I still worry) :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: LucyO and savvy

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Others | PANDA
Requester: Social Motives Lab Miami University [A1UBMXLQRBF6YE] (Req TV): $22.99/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.53] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.83]
Description:
In this survey, you will respond to questions about others.
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Confusing code business on the debrief page!

You have to enter BOTH on MTurk: The provided survey code AND your made-up phrase.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowWolf

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Chelsea Austin [A4FBZCGV6QRG3] (Req TV): $14.74/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.86] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.27]
Description:
Earn up to $2.00 to ($1.00 for completion and $1.00 bonus) complete about a 15 minute survey where you provide your opinions. Requirements: you will be asked to answer several screening questions to determine your eligibility to participate in our study
Time: 1 hour(s)
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [-512841722-188085] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
SCREENER questions

The purpose of this study is to examine how individuals think about spending money during retirement. You must be at least 40 years old and have some experience saving money to take part in this research project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom Kitten

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've googled it and tried a few different things but nothing I've done works. Anyone have any idea how to make google chrome STOP reloading tabs I haven't clicked on in a while? It's making me miss stuff on prolific and just generally annoying me

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I've googled it and tried a few different things but nothing I've done works. Anyone have any idea how to make google chrome STOP reloading tabs I haven't clicked on in a while? It's making me miss stuff on prolific and just generally annoying me
i would imagine unclick the tab reloader extension button for every tab you dont want auto-reloaded.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i would imagine unclick the tab reloader extension button for every tab you dont want auto-reloaded.
where would I find that button?

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
google chromebooks/chrome seem to have some quirks. Love the battery life and weight, still working on its "quirks"

vaxxine

Reaction score
( oops, had to delete an accidental post )

Last edited:

vaxxine

Reaction score
I use Prolific Chrome extension by leaving a separate window open, with just my home page. When the assistant notifies me, I click and it opens Prolific in that separate window.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Chelsea Austin [A4FBZCGV6QRG3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.27] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.64] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.00] [Pen=0.15] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Earn up to $2.00 to ($1.00 for completion and $1.00 bonus) complete about a 15 minute survey where you provide your opinions. Requirements: you will be asked to answer several screening questions to determine your eligibility to participate in our study
Qualifications: Exc: [-512841722-188085] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: XWarrior

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I sent my daughter, not by boys they were ok. It was well worth the money!
Thanks! I've been debating it because her problem is she drives too slow. It's not so bad on some of the back roads around here, but she wants to do 20mph on the interstate and it's scary. All I could think about was that scene in Clueless where the girl gets on the interstate and wigs out.

I was young when I had my now 16 year old daughter too. That's another thing I worry about, thinking I wasn't much older than her when I had her. However she's much more responsible than I was so hopefully I won't be having any grandchildren anytime soon (but I still worry) :LOL:
:hilarious: I know that feeling exactly! I'm like, I love you guys, but kids are monsters. Right now, they all say they don't want kids and I'm sure by the time I'm ready for grandkids that will backfire on me and I'll be changing my tune.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Regarding the payments switch over, has anyone who has a joint bank account completed it? My husbands name and mine are both on the account (as an "or" not an "and") but his is listed first, as the main name. I'm hoping this won't be a problem. :grimace:

Status
Not open for further replies.