Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Thanks! I've been debating it because her problem is she drives too slow. It's not so bad on some of the back roads around here, but she wants to do 20mph on the interstate and it's scary.
officers should take care of that problem when they ticket her for not going minimum interstate speed. I'm sure she'll be going 75 on interstates in no time at all!

Right now, they all say they don't want kids and I'm sure by the time I'm ready for grandkids that will backfire on me and I'll be changing my tune.
US birthrates are down if i recall a recent news story correctly. they may not be lying so you will have to adopt or foster your "grandkids". :love:

• Haha
Reactions: savvy and LucyO

petik00

Reaction score
Regarding the payments switch over, has anyone who has a joint bank account completed it? My husbands name and mine are both on the account (as an "or" not an "and") but his is listed first, as the main name. I'm hoping this won't be a problem. :grimace:
I have a joint account and switched over, but I'm listed first on the account.

There wasn't any real verification process when switching over though. The add bank account page just asked for your name, account number, and routing number. Once that was saved, that was that: it let me select transfer to bank account and the interval for transfers. It was a lot more straightforward than Payments with adding a bank account.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a joint account and switched over, but I'm listed first on the account.

There wasn't any real verification process when switching over though. The add bank account page just asked for your name, account number, and routing number. Once that was saved, that was that: it let me select transfer to bank account and the interval for transfers. It was a lot more straightforward than Payments with adding a bank account.
Thank you. It's good to know it's not the headache that Payments was with the endless verification process. Whenever the message eventually shows up on my dashboard, I'll hope for the best. It shouldn't be an issue I would assume.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Title: Scientific study. There will be bonus of about 3 USD! | Accept
Requester: Team Decision Sciences [A2RC11U08F6N5F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.46] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Only accept this HIT after having read the full PREVIEW, thank you!
Qualifications: bart_s1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Timer said 12 minutes but that was likely cooked. Bonus goes up to like $5 iirc.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Scientific study. There will be bonus of about 3 USD! | Accept
Requester: Team Decision Sciences [A2RC11U08F6N5F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.46] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Only accept this HIT after having read the full PREVIEW, thank you!
Qualifications: bart_s1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
Timer said 12 minutes but that was likely cooked. Bonus goes up to like $5 iirc.
I wondered about where it said the bonus went up to $5, because I ended up with over $6 and I wonder if they'll take it down to $5.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a simple survey - $0.50 HIT for 4 minutes of work | Accept
Requester: Tuck Behavioral Research Lab [AM8OE46BDKHI1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$44.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.60] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 5:00:00
Description: Most people complete this HIT in around 3-6 minutes
Qualifications: Credit DoesNotExist ; Location NotEqualTo US-MO; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: XWarrior and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Robot AdventuresAccept
Requester: CoCoSci Lab at Princeton [A1S8PU3QK4OKG3] Contact
TV: $24.42/hr TO: 4.18
Reward: $1.00
Duration: 01:00:00
Description: Play a small game to collect valuable objects.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
:thinking:

Reactions: XWarrior

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A study of leaders’ reactions(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Anders Friis Marstand [AT1H55WLLF3QX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.04] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 63
Description: A study of leaders’ reactions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

Reactions: XWarrior

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
I wonder which choice this was.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sebastian Berger for work related to 3TKetc
The value of your bonus is: $0.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you again for participating in our study. We have purchased the total amount of CO2 certificates, which have now been taken out of the market. Your bonus depended on your decisions and our random draw of one of the 25 trials. Note that our bonus payments are paid automatically to you after your participation has been approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.