Title: Audio Sample Rating - Mean-Opinion-Score | Accept
Requester: Peter Udo Diehl [A2G7PV1P6BPW82] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.17
Duration: 30:00
Available: 134
Description: The idea is to rate the overall speech quality of the sample. This includes speech intelligibility (i.e., understanding), the presence of unwanted background noise, sound artifacts and distortion. One HIT is 17 samples of duration 4 seconds each.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I like these[/td][/tr]

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: 1-hour video rating task | Accept
Requester: Lifespan Emotional Development Lab [A3URKMEKDA7VAD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Watch short videos, then rate them on a number of dimensions
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I takes a full hour but overall is a good experience.[/td][/tr]
Caught it (in a different age bracket). ty

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
lol
"We just launched a survey that you qualify for! It is paying $3.00 and most people complete it in about 0 minutes."

:eek: :eek: :eek:
ok Scuba must have been a thing I made up, BUT there is an iRobot Braava that does mopping!

I like mopping. I don't like dishes and vacuuming.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish they made roombas that would mop. I despise mopping. guess what I have to do today? :shifty:
I had a Chinese knock off that mopped. It was sweet. My ex said it was stupid and lazy and threw it away. It was about 250 bucks. Did vacuuming then you switched out some components to mop.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeesh, isn't Kirby an MLM? Those things were like $3 grand, too.
IF I am recalling this accurately (it was a LONG time ago), Kirby were only MLM to the extent that one had to continually buy bags for the darn things. Which wasn't really MLM. :) And yet, I have this very vague nag in my brain when we talk about this particular topic. Hmmm.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
IF I am recalling this accurately (it was a LONG time ago), Kirby were only MLM to the extent that one had to continually buy bags for the darn things. Which wasn't really MLM. :) And yet, I have this very vague nag in my brain when we talk about this particular topic. Hmmm.
MLM is about the people selling them, not really about the buyers

Reactions: ChristopherASA

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
They hire you as a "salesperson" and dont pay you unless you sell. You have to pay to get into it. Then you can have downlines of people you recruit to sell. If you follow the downlines from the top, guess what shape it makes? That's right, a pyramid.

You don't necessarily have to front a bunch of money for product as I understand, but it's definitely multi-level marketing.

It's not as bad as like LuLaroe where you have to buy thousands of dollars worth of mystery leggings that nobody wants and have no chance of making your money back.

But you also have very little chance of making money.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
They hire you as a "salesperson" and dont pay you unless you sell. You have to pay to get into it. Then you can have downlines of people you recruit to sell. If you follow the downlines from the top, guess what shape it makes? That's right, a pyramid.

You don't necessarily have to front a bunch of money for product as I understand, but it's definitely multi-level marketing.

It's not as bad as like LuLaroe where you have to buy thousands of dollars worth of mystery leggings that nobody wants and have no chance of making your money back.

But you also have very little chance of making money.
Right! Well done, sir.

Reactions: chickenboneneck
Status
Not open for further replies.