12/14 - Fresh Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
In the old days, I used to sell Electrolux door-to-door.
I had a client who refused to let me use any vacuum other than her Electrolux and it was such a pain doing a massive 3 story house with it. People are like this with their expensive vacuums, Kirbys, Filter Queens, etc. I don't get it. lol

Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe, but it's now 3 years old and the gaskets on the bin are shot. Still *works* but my apartment is mostly hard flooring so I'm going for the V8 with the soft roll head. I'm hoping it will work better than constantly sweeping the living area (we have 2 cats) and having to lug the Shark from one bedroom to the other.

Edit, I should mention that the Shark has been used for cleaning a guinea pig enclosure for 2 of the 3 years I've had it, which I'm pretty sure is why it's already shot--constantly sucking up hay.
The Navigators are clunky. I have a Shark ION pro and a Shark Rocket with the hard floor and pet attachments. They're both ultra light uprights very comparable to the Dysons. We have 3 cats, and have a dirt road/dirt driveway, so I know about trying to keep up with what is trekked through the house. The last Shark I bought was $99 refurbished too.

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
if you power through it lets you finish. I left a note at the end.
Or do they mean for us to put it in the box? wtvr I'm going to email them anyhow b/c today feels like Monday to me.

edit: I did get a code, but there's no spot for the code... or it's meant to go into the comment box I guess?

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I had a client who refused to let me use any vacuum other than her Electrolux and it was such a pain doing a massive 3 story house with it. People are like this with their expensive vacuums, Kirbys, Filter Queens, etc. I don't get it. lol

The Navigators are clunky. I have a Shark ION pro and a Shark Rocket with the hard floor and pet attachments. They're both ultra light uprights very comparable to the Dysons. We have 3 cats, and have a dirt road/dirt driveway, so I know about trying to keep up with what is trekked through the house. The last Shark I bought was $99 refurbished too.
The model with the lonnnng hose/swivel thing to make it easier vacuuming under stuff?

GRR

Reaction score
Forgive me for being dense but is there an extension or something that can go out and hunt down HITs for you and build a queue?

I use Panda Crazy for that...u can fill your queue with it..there are others

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Follow up Psychology Study ( $25 bonus after one more wave)(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.85] [Pay=4.23] [Fast=4.97] [Comm=4.70] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=4.17] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=528] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=12.73] [Pen=2.01 days] [Res=50%] [Rec=82%] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 36
Description: $1 payment with $25 bonus after all waves (1 more short survey after this one until the bonus)
Qualifications: Exc: [120672-120083] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-120083] Exists ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on your thoughts on food(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Minton [A2H0WJ90LL41I2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.56] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.46] [Fast=3.52] [Comm=3.71] [Fair=4.19] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 47:00
Available: 1
Description: Survey on your thoughts on food
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-890152621-120087] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Don't think I ever sold one living in a multi-story house. In those the major competitor was ... Kirby.
Ugh Kirby. My parents have a Filter Queen, another obnoxiously large canister vacuum. Which is cool, if thats what you prefer. However, I literally would vacuum for hours some days and the last thing I personally want is a heavy hard to move around vacuum, so I don't like any of em! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.