12/14 - Fresh Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I just got the same email. Cept he had spelling errors. Judging by the header from his email..english may not be his first language. SOOOO..what is he doing judging english twits???
He told me to bring it up with Mturk :eek:
Edit: He might be being 'extra' with me because I mentioned that penny hits rarely seem worth rejections/hassle and I wouldn't even normally email over a penny rejection.

Last edited:

GRR

Reaction score
He told me to bring it up with Mturk :eek:
Edit: He might be being 'extra' with me because I mentioned that penny hits rarely seem worth rejections/hassle and I wouldn't even normally email over a penny rejection.
REALLY!!! I will..as the morning moves on he will reject more and a mass email to Amazon will have more effect

I told him more or less the same thing

Last edited:

FrenchToast

Reaction score
REALLY!!! I will..as the morning moves on he will reject more and a mass email to Amazon will have more effect

I told him more or less the same thing
Yea with however many hits he had up (like 6000?) he's sure to reject a crap ton of people. 2/7 were rejected for me, glad I stopped there.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score

Flame them on TurkerView if you got it too. There's no thing for mass rejections yet but you can still review it and leave a message. When you click that exclamation point on a hit, it will bring up reviews and everyone will see they are rejecting.

E:
You'd have to use the Review & Return button.

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
:nod: I've gained hella weight since the whole debacle with boyfriend started and I'm worried about when he comes home lol
i've gained weight in the month i've been dating this dude because hes like "lets eat out!" and he's a dude and can handle it, I cannot lol

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Today is Chinese buffet for the work Christmas party so yay gluttony. However, I have already done 6000 steps (my goal is 12000) and I have dancing tonight, so I may come in at 20,000 before midnight. So I can work off the Chinese food.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all,
Reading your weight worries reminds me of when I was younger and had a lot of me to love. Found out over the years with up and down weight changes that when I was smaller, more men were attracted to me but one man, no matter how big or small, stayed with me till he passed away. If you are healthy and feel good about you, you will achieve what you want. Now I am going to go eat my sausage, egg and cheese bagel I just made.

FrenchToast

Reaction score
I am so annoyed that DD doesn't have a peppermint mocha anymore... I just want my caffeine sugar bomb without getting out of the car ... and the SB that has a drive-through is too far away :cupcake::ghost:
I always forget that everyone doesn't have Biggby, or else I'd suggest that.

Reactions: Sondi

xqyzt

Reaction score
So, I'm picking at receipt hits because I'm bored and I'm nosy and like to see what other people buy. And pork chops procured from a gas station has come up twice already. Did not think gas station pork was a thing; is this some kind of secret I'm not in on?

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
So, I'm picking at receipt hits because I'm bored and I'm nosy and like to see what other people buy. And pork chops procured from a gas station has come up twice already. Did not think gas station pork was a thing; is this some kind of secret I'm not in on?
Too funny. One of my favorite places to get a pork tenderloin sandwich is a gas station up the street. Here in Kansas City, we have a lot of gas stations with hot food that is real good.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have my husbands holiday party tonight. I have to dress up not say anything dumb or weird for like 4 hours at a fancy party lol. Keep fingers crossed for me, pls.
I want to go to a really fancy party in a dress covered in sequins but my husband's company doesn't have a spouses-invited party anymore :grumpy:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I want to go to a really fancy party in a dress covered in sequins but my husband's company doesn't have a spouses-invited party anymore :grumpy:
I was SUPER EXCITED the first year. The second year I forgot someones name who HAD THE SAME NAME AS ME and who I met the year before ( she was very hard to miss also so it's bizarre that I forgot her name)

Mostly I'm not looking forward to the "Oh, Despairagus, how's the book coming? What are you doing these days?"

Status
Not open for further replies.