12/13 - Fanta Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
anyone know how i find a specific qual through tens of pages ? Qualsorter dont seem to work

Reactions: 4ourfuture

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Same! When I moved from CA back to MO I made my brother stop TWICE so I could get pics of them in Joshua Tree National Park. :D
I'm so jealous. That park is on my national park bucket list. Some time in the next couple years, i want to take a couple months and just travel from one park to the next. My list is long. lol Need more batches.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: ($10.00 potential bonus) Play an online game on strategic stability!Accept
Requester: Project on Nuclear Gaming [A3DK92MB8JLQED] Contact
TV: $16.63/hr TO: 3.00
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 06:00:00
Available: 1
Description: ($10.00 potential bonus) You will be asked to play a game to study global strategic stability. First you will work through a tutorial. Then you will participate in a multiplayer game. YOU CANNOT USE YOUR PHONE/TABLET TO COMPLETE THIS TASK!
Qualifications: SIGNAL-Game-Invite Exists ; SIGNAL-Video-Complete Exists ; Tutorial-Game-Complete-SIGNAL Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; SIGNAL-Game-Complement DoesNotExist
Wake up cb456 @cb456!
I freakin' finished the damn game and thought the code would be on the page with the survey, but apparently it was on the page before it. I could cry. I'm back in and doing it all over again and it took forever the first time because none of my peeps realized that you needed to push "ready", when it was their turn they just let the timer run out.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm so jealous. That park is on my national park bucket list. Some time in the next couple years, i want to take a couple months and just travel from one park to the next. My list is long. lol Need more batches.
Yesss! I would love to do all the national parks. I've been to several in the Midwest and West.

• Love
Reactions: WillowWolf

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I freakin' finished the damn game and thought the code would be on the page with the survey, but apparently it was on the page before it. I could cry. I'm back in and doing it all over again and it took forever the first time because none of my peeps realized that you needed to push "ready", when it was their turn they just let the timer run out.

You should send them a message. They are pretty responsive. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: XWarrior and LucyO

shellsy515

Reaction score
gut feelng im going to get rejected if it only takes 1 wrong answer to get rejected rather than just pay the 4 cents and be denied the qual.

question is should i bother arguing the rejection over that wrong answer or just eat it.
I begged for mercy. I have no dignity. :LOL:

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about words | PANDA
Requester: Mary Hargis [A38A5G63PAR9EG] (Req TV): $18.88/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Imagine that you're going on a trip and tell us what you think about a list of words
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.