Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Lumius

Reaction score
"...You wouldn't eat your friend's shoulder...''

Depends on how cold it gets this winter. May have to go Donner party on them!

If you are using machine learning and training food labeling terms though, it is probably beneficial to denote words such as "Thighs, wings, breasts, shoulders, ribs etc" as having both a food and non-food meaning depending on context.

Regardless, should read it carefully and probably skip it if you are unsure!

Finn Mertens @Finn Mertens

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Making | PANDA
Requester: FeldmanHall Lab [AQT5PKG39SJJM] (Req TV): $11.20/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
The purpose of this task is to study how people make real decisions that affect the monetary outcomes of yourself and others. In addition to payment for completing the study, there will be additional bonuses based on your decisions.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

red_rapha

Reaction score
Morning folks. Wasn't able to stop by here yesterday because I had too much on my plate at "real work". Hopefully today will be easier and I can get some good turking done. My acceptance rate is back up to 98.53% so I'm starting to get better quality HITsagain Baruch Hashem

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Thinking Challenges Study(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Johnson School BSL [A708YWZMMMGCY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.08] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.52] [Comm=3.15] [Fair=4.23] [Reviews=73] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 45:00
Available: 0
Description: This study involves lots of READING, THINKING, and some WRITING. You must be willing to pay careful attention for 20 min and risk being kicked out or having your submission rejected if you fail an attention check.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: XWarrior and LucyO

red_rapha

Reaction score
What's the deal with all these Pinterest HITs? I see them all the time and they have good TV ratings, yet I've never been able to complete them. Every time I try I get this error
No Tasks Available
Thank you for your work! Unfortunately, there are no tasks available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Note that this is not an issue with the platform. There are other workers currently working on these assignments, but have yet to submit answers. If they do not finish, their work will be released back into the pool. Thanks for your patience and cooperation!

Reactions: thismegan and LucyO

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
What's the deal with all these Pinterest HITs? I see them all the time and they have good TV ratings, yet I've never been able to complete them. Every time I try I get this error
they were good at one point in time. I think it's been two years since I did one. Two christmas' ago.

vaxxine

Reaction score
The problem with the Cameron Cairns rejections was that he doesn't have enough culinary knowledge to realize "shoulder" =pork/beef shoulder=food, and that "Burger King" is a place that serves food not a food itself :happy:

Sometimes, you have to save the requesters from themselves!
LucyO @LucyO
He may have changed the instructions for today's HIT. I saw examples of "shoulder" and "Burger King" not being food/drink in the Detailed Instructions section (click to expand) this morning. I took the risk and carefully went over my answers. If it goes South, guess I'll be on Ibotta and MLD this Winter... UGH.

Can we "mass report" this guy or something?

UPDATE: My HIT was approved.

Last edited:

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
they were good at one point in time. I think it's been two years since I did one. Two christmas' ago.
Personally, I think it's a psychological test to see how many times we'll click the button to try and earn money.
Actually, I was able to do three of them the other day, then it was back to that awful message again.

caffeine

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been in a situation where they did a HIT with a bonus, and everyone else who did the HIT seems to have gotten the bonus but you? I'm supposed to be getting a $36.60 bonus, and as far as I can tell everyone else got theirs. I've seen posts here and on TV with people posting what bonus they got. I emailed the req and she said she did bonus me and that I should wait 1 to 2 business days for it to show up. In 7 years of turking I don't think I've ever had it happen where others got their bonuses and I didn't so I'm just wondering if this is normal or not. I could just be being impatient because it's a really big bonus.

PixieTreatz

Worker Fairy
Reaction score
What is everyone thinking about the batches that shogo fukushima has up at .03 a hit?

Reactions: LucyO

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been in a situation where they did a HIT with a bonus, and everyone else who did the HIT seems to have gotten the bonus but you? I'm supposed to be getting a $36.60 bonus, and as far as I can tell everyone else got theirs. I've seen posts here and on TV with people posting what bonus they got. I emailed the req and she said she did bonus me and that I should wait 1 to 2 business days for it to show up. In 7 years of turking I don't think I've ever had it happen where others got their bonuses and I didn't so I'm just wondering if this is normal or not. I could just be being impatient because it's a really big bonus.
Yea there is no wait like that for it show up and if there was it'd only be 5 minutes at most. Can't trust what requesters say as so many are clueless to the platform. They probably double bonus'd one person and think they give you yours.

XWarrior

Reaction score
I have had things like that happen, and just wait it out and it should come through just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.