12/07 - Freetown Friday!

Spaghetti For Breakfast?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
will the fish fly over me and drop money like storks drop babies?

Reactions: sofaslug

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Did you do all of these ones? Do you also have the qual?

Title: Select the Unique Reason to Buy | PANDA
Requester: Flying Fish [A3F5UZADAOZUUG] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $6.44] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.05] [Fast: 4.39] [Comm: 2.86] [Fair: 4.37] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 10 days
Available: 312
Description: Given product title and description, select the Distinctive Reasons to Buy
Requirements: Masters Exists; DRTB Exists

I just noticed the other day these had a qual to them.

Not sure how I got it but I ain't complaining. :cigar:
I do not have that qual. Congratz on getting it!

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Q: does Prolific slow down after you first sign up? I feel like everyone is always like "I don't get much on there" but today and yesterday I've had a lot of stuff

Reactions: savvy

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Q: does Prolific slow down after you first sign up? I feel like everyone is always like "I don't get much on there" but today and yesterday I've had a lot of stuff
It comes and goes for me. Soemtimes I have a whole fuckton of work, othertimes i go days with nothing.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
2GBP Study up on PA. Says 20min. Took 15ish.(Maybe a little less)

Personalities and leadership preferences
Hosted by Feng Bai
£2.00•20 minutes•£6.00/hr•62/200

Reactions: cb456

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
damn, I need to put them back in my alerts
procrastination paid off. I have left it in my monitor for 2 years since they used to post furniture batches. Paid off. I made about $350 off them in the past two weeks.

Reactions: Jaded

SmolAliens

Reaction score
That's my experience. When I emailed their support team about it like others have done I got a weird response about my Internet provider possibly being not on their whitelist? But I've gotten a couple of surveys since then so....

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
That's my experience. When I emailed their support team about it like others have done I got a weird response about my Internet provider possibly being not on their whitelist? But I've gotten a couple of surveys since then so....
Prolific is anything but. They seem to be very coy about their interest in me doing their surveys. Some days I get none, others I get two or three in a row.

I only have a few hours a day to work on this stuff. They seem to reward people who are at their computers all day and can see these things pop up. I wish there was an alert where I could be notified where something came into my queue, I'd probably do more of them.

Reactions: SmolAliens

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not for me. There aren't a lot of studies that "sit around" like on AMT. So, there's no big flood when you sign up, as you catch up. And, since all the studies post at random old times, it's just a slower, non-batch version of Mturk. But, things post usually with much lower participant amounts(usually between 200-1000, which is pretty low. So, they post then you can see how many slots are left. They don't last long. There's no real PandAs. Like, rarely will a study come back. Because you have to do them one at a time so, there aren't a lot that expire and you're already prequaled for anything you see(almost). It's a one study at a time sort of thing and, I've never seen more than 4 that were up at a time(available to me). Hope this helps but, Prolific was the same pace for years and now, it's a bit busier, for me. YMMV.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.