12/07 - Freetown Friday!

Spaghetti For Breakfast?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I went to a fancy party last night and got girlified, which I never do. And wore heels, which I have NEVER done. But I didn't want to pay for shoes and these were shoes a friend had in my size...
edit: my dress is my bridesmaids dress from my best friend's wedding in 2014 and another friend did my hair and makeup because I don't own makeup and dunno what to do with hair other than wash it and put it in a pony tail..

Last edited:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: savvy and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I went to a fancy party last night and got girlified, which I never do. And wore heels, which I have NEVER done. But I didn't want to pay for shoes and these were shoes a friend had in my size...
edit: my dress is my bridesmaids dress from my best friend's wedding in 2014 and another friend did my hair and makeup because I don't own makeup and dunno what to do with hair other than wash it and put it in a pony tail..

That's a really cute dress, I love that color! :o

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i just edited but actually a bridesmaids dress from my best friends wedding - but a comfy, flattering dress so I keep it around!
I'm really jealous that you were in a wedding where the Bridesmaids dresses were re-usable like that. Every one I've ever gotten has either been like ball-gowny or stripperesque when taken out of context of the wedding lmao

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I have kids so I'm usually like, okay, lol wtfever, that's not gonna happen. You'll have to settle for the shitty YouTube videos in the background and the occasional screaming baby.
they also wanted you to use a desktop or laptop, no tablet or phone....so I guess they expect you to drag your whole desktop/monitor setup around the house to a secluded closet for a few coins....ludicrous....

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm really jealous that you were in a wedding where the Bridesmaids dresses were re-usable like that. Every one I've ever gotten has either been like ball-gowny or stripperesque when taken out of context of the wedding lmao
it was an august wedding in a catholic church with no AC. had to be airy but modest. plus my best friend has the best tastes! I've been in four weddings with all decent dresses. I've reused another one a few times :)

Reactions: Despairagus

SmolAliens

Reaction score
they also wanted you to use a desktop or laptop, no tablet or phone....so I guess they expect you to drag your whole desktop/monitor setup around the house to a secluded closet for a few coins....ludicrous....
I mean, my office is dead quiet when my cat isn't sitting outside the door yowling his lungs out.

Reactions: rsclone

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I mean, my office is dead quiet when my cat isn't sitting outside the door yowling his lungs out.
Same. Minus the kitty.:)

Unless I'm babysitting my nephew.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmolAliens

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I have a 6ft stack of PA speakers blasting techno from Be-At TV all day....there is no room in this house that's quiet....lol

Reactions: FrenchToast

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all.

Welp, no Flying Fish today so I actually have to work for money again. That is not nearly as fun.
Did you do all of these ones? Do you also have the qual?

Title: Select the Unique Reason to Buy | PANDA
Requester: Flying Fish [A3F5UZADAOZUUG] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $6.44] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.05] [Fast: 4.39] [Comm: 2.86] [Fair: 4.37] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 10 days
Available: 312
Description: Given product title and description, select the Distinctive Reasons to Buy
Requirements: Masters Exists; DRTB Exists

I just noticed the other day these had a qual to them.

Not sure how I got it but I ain't complaining. :cigar:

Status
Not open for further replies.