• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Despite what the FAQ states I often withdraw around 10 pounds and never get a fee.
That's why I was asking. I thought they may be old. Ty.:)

Reactions: sofaslug

marcusdavvid

Reaction score

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I use the Circle payment option. There are no fees attached on our end and it supports instant payout if you have a debit card linked to it. Been using it for nearly a year and NO issues. Just tossing the info out there in case you get tired of Paypal feeing you to death. :)
I noticed the Circle option, and have pulled up the web page, just never finished the thread. Do you use your Circle account anywhere else really? Have yet to see it for a payment option online... although I tend to opt for Paypal.

May be time for a Circle account.

EDIT: Reading a review of Circle, in PC Mag:

https://www.pcmag.com/review/359397/circle-pay

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
i used circle for a while. idk. it works either way but I like having money sitting in my paypal. i might go back, idk.
I am like you. I keep using Paypal despite the fees. I use Paypal to pay for things already, and I don't want to have to manage yet another account (Circle) to pay for or get my money.

I know I'm, technically, losing some money but...I like opening Paypal and seeing a nice balance there.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I noticed the Circle option, and have pulled up the web page, just never finished the thread. Do you use your Circle account anywhere else really? Have yet to see it for a payment option online... although I tend to opt for Paypal.

May be time for a Circle account.

EDIT: Reading a review of Circle, in PC Mag:

https://www.pcmag.com/review/359397/circle-pay
I have yet to see anywhere else that uses it. I have had bad luck with Paypal. Had my account hacked twice and cost me hundreds of dollars. That and their annoying fees. The Circle interface is very easy to navigate and mobile friendly. Simple, really.

Reactions: Jaded and Concise

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I am like you. I keep using Paypal despite the fees. I use Paypal to pay for things already, and I don't want to have to manage yet another account (Circle) to pay for or get my money.

I know I'm, technically, losing some money but...I like opening Paypal and seeing a nice balance there.
yeah it's a laziness/tracking thing. I used circle a bit, but it was yet another damn thing to deal with LOL.

Reactions: tricker
Status
Not open for further replies.